Chapter - 2

Thalia arrived to Camp with the hunters, and found Nico along the way. They found the Campers, and Gods, weirdly cheering at someone.

"Could it be Percy?" Nico wondered out loud. Thalia shrugged.

"Could be." They walked up the hill, and gaped at the sight. A new guy was KISSING Annabeth, and the others were CHEERING for them?

Shadows gathered around Nico, who's fists were clenched and shaking. Thalia's eyes were a raging fire, and thunder crackled.

This drew the attention of the campers

"Oh hey Thalia!!! Nico!!! Meet Dean!!! He's such an angel!!!" Piper spoke up.

"An. Angel.?" Nico seethed.

The campers, startled, moved back. The Olympians were too shocked to react.

"What happened to Amy and Percy?" Thalia asked.

"Oh those freaks? They ran away.. Like the cowards they are!!!" Will said.

Nico glared hard at Will, who squirmed under his gaze.

"What. Did. You. Do" He growled, the shadows choking around him.

"What did we do??  They were the reason wars happened!!They betrayed us!! They stole our stuff, and destroyed our Cabins!!!" Jason shouted.

Thalia marched up, and slapped her brother across the face

"You IDIOTS!!! THEIR FATAL FLAWS ARE PERSONAL LOYALTY!!! DO YOU THINK THEY WILL DO THIS???? THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS!!! AND BOTH RISKED THEIR LIVES FOR US!!! ESPECIALLY AMY!!! SHE LITERALLY GAVE US HER SOUL!!!! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO??!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME??!!!" Thalia screamed at them.

The campers looked ashamed, and looked down. The two didn't notice how the glaze in the campers eyes disappeared after that shout.

Dean however, did not back down. He tried to glare at Nico, but flinched and scrambled back when he gave a petrifying glare.

"They're morons!!! We don't need them!!!" He screeched.

Drama Queen Zeus, somehow, picked up his courage and shouted at his daughter.

"Dean here showed us that Percy and Amy were trying to over throw Olympus!! Apollo, show them" He gestured to Apollo, who nodded and handed them the plans

By now, Thunder was practically crackling around Thalia, and the ground rumbled as skeletons rose.

Thalia took a deep breath, and started singing.

The song being Saints by Echos. (T for Thalia, N for Nico, W for Will, I for Iris, D for Dean and H for Hestia)

T - I'm sorry but your story isn't adding up (to the gods)

N - Think your religion is a lie to keep our mouths shut (to the gods)

T, N - So we won't testify to crimes your keeping score of.

D - Why don't I throw them to the wolves?

N - I thought you were one

(Nico shoves the plans into Apollo's face, showing that they were plans to strengthen the Camps)

T - You were standing there like an Angry God, counting all their sins just to cross them off

N - Saying that their tongues were to loud to trust, and that your blood couldn't keep them