Chapter - 17

Welp, the Primordials and the army were screwed. As Hades. Survivor marched up to the Primordials, and Omega strolled to the Army. He marched up, and stared everyone down, with his blazing red eyes.

"I told you not to spy on us.... Did I not?" He asked, his normally cheery voice going hard and cold.

"Y.. Yes" Archer squeaked.

"Then... What, in the name of Chaos, were you thinking when you spied on us?"

"U.. Um.. W... We just... T.. Thought that y.. You would have told us.. S... Something a.. About whatever you were h.. Hiding" Vines stuttered.

Omega pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

You're lucky that we felt the presence of the screen before shifting into the assassin costumes. Next time this happens, I won't hold Amy back. Got it? Percy thought.

Everyone vigorously nodded, happy that the twins had learnt to control their emotions a long time ago.

A few minutes later, Survivor walked up to them, her eyes thankfully back to the beautiful shade of sea-blue.

"You're done here?" She asked.

"Yep. Let's go to the cabin. We need to release some steam" Omega said, already sprinting towards it.

"Race you all!!! Last one there doesn't get blue pancakes!!" Omega shouted.

The army laughed, and raced forward to meet their commander.

"No fair!!! You got a head start!!!" Hero whined.

Nico and Thalia watched from afar, happy that their cousins were slowly coming back to life.

........................................................................

Everyone crowded around the 'living room' in the cabin, laughing and panting.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Michael suddenly shouted out.

Everyone froze, staring at him with wide eyes. He shrugged.

"Well... Why not? You all in?" Percy asked, glancing at everyone. They nodded, except Amy, who looked uncertain.

"Come on sis... Please!!" Percy put in his famous Baby-seal eyes, and all the girls in the room, including Zoe, cooed at the adorable expression.

She finally sighed, and nodded, a small smile on her lips.

"Yipee!!!"

Everyone sat in a circle, with Amy sitting next to Percy, who was next to Bianca, then Zoe, Michael, Silena, Beckendorf, Castor, and finally Luke.

"I'll start, Percy T or D?" Amy asked.

"Dare all the way!!!" He said, excitedly.

She smirked.

"I dare you to sacrifice your food to Dad"

The army burst out in fits of laughter, whereas said person turned pale with fright.

He quickly shook his head.

"Not going to do it. Nope. No way. Nada. Never."

"Pwease?" She put on HER 2/10 baby seal eyes, and all the girls fainted from the adorable cuteness that was Amy. Luke was sure his face was on fire when he looked at her.

Percy groaned.

"You're always better at Baby-seal eyes than me. Not fair."

He stood up, summoning pancakes, and created a fire at the fire place. He quickly pushed his food inside, praying to his dad.