Chapter - 14

Once everyone assembled, Survivor turned to Chiron.

"IM the Gods. Including Poseidon. We'll need to discuss a few things" Chiron nodded and trotted off. A few minutes later, Chiron returned, and the gods flashed in.

"Take a seat" Omega said, gesturing to the seats around them. Survivor whispered something, and Omega nodded. She walked off.

"Um... Where is she going?" Apollo asked.

"She's summoning the Primordial Council" Star said, looking calm.

Excited shouts burst through the Gods and the campers.

"Fair warning. Gaia and Tartarus are coming. You WILL NOT attack on any circumstances. Got it?" Archer said, staring at each and every person gathered.

The demigods shouted, and kept shouting until Hero slammed his hand down on the table.

"Quiet!!! Gaia and Tartarus are not evil by any circumstances. They have negative aspects, which is what you all faced. They are in their good forms, so don't attack"

After a lot of explanation, Jason, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Nico begrudgingly agreed not to attack. Annabeth.... She was just staring off into the distance.

Survivor soon walked back in.

"Close your eyes. Yes, even you Zeus. Primordial flashing can kill you. As for demigods, close your eyes, and cover your face with your hands." She warned.

The Gods nodded, and closed their eyes. The demigods looked away with eyes closed.

A bright flash shone in the Big House. When it dulled, everyone, except the army, gaped at the laughing primordials.

"Love their reaction. Gets me everytime" Aether said, laughing hard.

Pontus rolled his eyes, and Chronos chuckled.

Jason, Annabeth and Leo tensed at the sight of Gaia, but relaxed when she shot them an apologetic look.

"Aether..... Wait who gave you coffee? Tartar...." Survivor said threateningly. He gulped.

"It wasn't me I swear!!! It was Nyx!!!" Tartarus protested.

"Hey don't blame me!!! I didn't even approach Aether this morning!!! Gaia did it!!!' Nyx shouted.

Omega sighed, and Hero looked at him sympathetically.

" Aether... Just calm down. Tartar.... I know you did it don't even try denying it. Nyx... Just... Don't. " Omega said, looking at the ceiling with a look that said 'why?'

The army chuckled, well, everyone except Survivor.

She clapped her hands, signalling for silence.

"Right. Now that everyone is actually listening, we're here to discuss about the threat. Void."

Silence.

.......

....

..

"WHAT??!!!" Athena shouted.

"I thought you knew?" Omega asked, raising an eye brow.

"WE THOUGHT IT WAS TARTARUS!!!" Artemis screamed.

A mild 'ouch' was heard from said Primordial.

"What are you making a big fuss about? Void is probably a little wimp and a scaredy cat" Dean said, with a haughty expression.

Survivor still couldn't believe he had such a little brain. Oh wait. He didn't have a brain AT ALL.

Gaia and Tartarus rose menacingly over Dean.