Chapter - 3

The moment Percy stepped through the portal, his jaw practically fell to the ground. Chaos chuckled, and Amy merely looked around.

"Welcome to Planet Chaos!!" Chaos waved his arms around in a dramatic manner.

Planet Chaos was almost like Earth, except for the sky. Which was the prettiest Percy had ever seen. He could see numerous galaxies, all the colors of the rainbow. Blues, violet, purple, even pink. The buildings... Gods the buildings would make Olympus look like a village.. It was so unique and beautiful.

"We have to cover up your indentity until the ceremony" Chaos suddenly spoke.

"Uhh... Why? Something wrong with us being commanders?" Percy asked, raising an eye brow.

He looked sheepish, and nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Like I said...you both are literal legends, and I want it to be a surprise so...."

"So like a dramatic entrance...Cool!!" Percy exclaimed

Amy and Percy followed Chaos into the palace... Which was massive. It was pitch black, but somehow radiated light. It was so cool... Percy thought. The primordial led them through twists and turns, finally arriving at what Percy thought was the throne room.

There were other primordials present, and Percy immediately narrowed his eyes at one.

"Gaia..." He seethed, drawing out Riptide.

"You pulled us into a trap..." Amy said in a dangerously low voice, creating a spear.

Chaos immediately backed away, raising his hands.

"I can explain..calm down. My daughter is not going to cause any harm"

The demigods stared hard at the Primordial, who surprisingly shuffled uneasily. Finally, Percy nodded.

"Explain..." He said, not sheathing Riptide, but lower it.

Gaia looked different, but he could recognize those grass-green eyes anywhere. It haunted his nightmares. She was tall, had earthy brown hair. She was not as pale as Chaos, but still, pale. She was pretty, had nice features, and wore a dress the same color as her eyes.

She bowed down in submission, much to the astonishment of Percy.

"I'm extremely sorry for the damage I had caused earlier. I was in my negative form, which caused my anger to cloud my judgement." She said with utmost respect. Percy gaped at her, causing another Primordial to laugh.

Amy turned to find another lady, that looked like the complete opposite of Chaos. Dark skinned, and she wasn't being racist. The lady was literally, dark pitch black. Her hair was a pretty silver, as well as her eyes.

"Lady Order" Percy looked confused, which made Amy face palm.

"Order...Chaos' sister" she said exasperatedly.

Percy's mouth formed an 'O'

"I umm....Forgive you Gaia ...?" Percy ended the sentence like a question. Gaia laughed, and resumed her throne. Someone else however, caught the attention of Amy. She quickly backed away.

"T..Tartarus...." Her voice lightly cracked. Said Primordial winced, a silent tear dripping down his face.

Tartarus had a healthy tan, but his eyes and hair were blood red, along with his shirt and jeans.

"I..I'm sorry Amy..I didn't want to do that to you...My negative side completely overtook me....I'm extremely sorry....you had to suffer through my negative side four times...Please forgive me" he whispered, looking desperate for an apology.