Chapter - 12

Amy woke up screaming, like usual. She had grown so used to the nightmares that she forgot how it would have been like to sleep without a dream, much less having a good dream.

"Morning Sylvia" She said, stretching out of bed. Percy was still asleep, and drooling.

The puppy yawned, and stretched, before wagging it's tail.

Amy laughed.

"You're right... Percy is sleeping like a log. How do I wake him up?"

More yaps.

"Ooh... So I jump on him?"

The puppy barked, excited. An evil smirk stretched across Amy's face. She put a finger on her lip, signalling Sylvia to quieten down.

She slowly crept across the room, as silent as a serpent, and grabbed his blanket off of him.

Percy groaned.

"Few minutes....." He slurred sleepily.

"BLUE PANCAKES!!!" Amy shouted.

Percy jumped up.

"Where??? Where are the pancakes??" He looked back and forth around the room, then narrowed his eyes at the smirking Amy.

"Hey!!! Why'd you do that? I had a nice dream about blue pizza!!" Percy whined.

"Training today little bro... Also.. We have to reveal our identities to Nico and Thalia remember?" Amy said, raising an eye brow.

Percy groaned.

"You're doing it today"

"Nope... We decided that we would go easy on them the first day remember?"

He whined, but Amy was having none of it.

"Get dressed or I'll take a break from being Revenge"

Percy gulped, and quickly nodded. It was their thing, and he enjoyed being with her, even if it was sorta dangerous. When didn't he jump into danger for that matter? Besides, not all villains were good enough for him to kill.

They quickly showered and dressed, and walked outside talking with Sylvia and Serena, who were humans at the moment.

"Morning" Bianca said, sipping coffee. Percy and Serena bounded forward snatching the coffee from the counter and gulping it down. Sylvia and Amy rolled their eyes.

"You both eat like pigs" Sylvia said with disgust.

Bianca and Zoe laughed.

"True... But you both eat like royals... Which you are" Bianca said, waving her spoon in their direction.

Amy and Sylvia blushed.

"Hey!!! It's better than shovelling food into their mouths!!" Amy objected.

In a few minutes, the rest of the army had awoken, and finished their daily dose of caffeine.

"Let's head out" Percy said, pulling his cloak and throwing on his hood, changing his the color of his hair to blonde.

........................................................................

Piper was eating breakfast and staring sullenly into the distance when the Elite marched up. She frowned. It looked like there were 2 more people with them, girls.

She wasn't brave enough to ask them, but apparently Leo was.

"Umm.. Who are they?" He asked, pointing to the two girls. They laughed.