Chapter 12: Before (6)

Author's Note:

To readers who comment with emojis: I adore them. And also anyone who comments always!

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 12: Before (6)

ADDISON

It would have been different had we been drinking alcohol. But we weren't. So I had no excuse to tell Meredith she was too drunk or I was too drunk to be doing what we were about to start doing.

There was no point in saying I was married. It didn't stop her with my husband. It didn't stop my husband with her. It didn't stop them. Why should it stop us?

"Meredith," I say lustfully.

I know I'm being forward now, but she's looking at me like that and I need to know now if she's really into me.

"Yes, Addison?" Meredith quirks.

"Would you like me to kiss you?" I ask boldly.

"Yes, I would," Meredith replies confidently.

"Wait, what, really!? I exclaim, waving my arms in the air.

"Hey! Were you just messing around!? I was being serious, it's not fair!?" Says Meredith.

"Oh, no I wasn't joking. I was serious. I'm serious. May I kiss you, Meredith?" I ask her.

"Yes, please," says Meredith with a devilish grin.

"Are you sure? Because I am married..." I say sheepishly.

"So is Derek," Meredith shrugs.

"But you're sort of seeing Derek now probably?" I ask again.

"So are you," Meredith shrugs.

"But I was sleeping with Mark?" I say, to warn her that I'm pretty much a terrible person.

"Well, I guess I probably can't say 'so was Derek,' to that. But look, we don't have to play 20 questions about this. I'm well aware of who you are and what you've done and what he's done and what I've done. This is about what we want to do next," Meredith smiles at me.

"Yeah, it would be really interesting if Derek and Mark had actually been sleeping together wouldn't it be?" I chuckle.

"Probably," says Meredith.

"Would that turn you on?" I blurt out to Meredith.

"Enough?" Meredith shrugs. "And you?" Meredith asks me.

"Enough? I don't know. Not nearly as much as you do," I switch back to hitting on Meredith again.

"Well, I do enjoy the art of seduction," Meredith says smoothly.

"Would I be chasing you here? Or are you chasing me?" I squeak out.

"Does it matter if we're already inches away from each other?" Meredith asks as she leans in boldly.

"I suppose it probably does not," I say, grinning in acquiescence at Meredith leaning into me.

"Kiss me. Only if you want to. Of course, I mean I'm still your boss and your teacher and I know that's all complicated and shit and I don't want that to be weird but-" I start to ramble.