The Comment

bryanwilliams24

Liked by thetylerschrage, itschriswilliamss, and 15,485 othersbryanwilliams24 sitting here, waiting on a women to love me

bryanwilliams24 sitting here, waiting on a women to love me.
itschriswilliamss but I love you! 🥺
inspireheidi 😏 I'll love you.
Madieg143 I could if you gave me a chance. 😬
Yournamehere You are kinda cute, I think I could love you someday. 😘

You've watched the DreamLA live-streams since they've started. Lately Bryan has been your go to when it came to watching. Something about the way he talks to the people in his lives, he talks like everybody's delicate. The way he looks at the camera you feel like he's looking right at you, right into your eyes. You feel connected to him in some way even though you've never met him.

Instagram: bryanwilliams24 likes your comment

The notification flashes your screen on and you grab your phone to double check it. Bryan really liked your comment! You're trying to keep your calm on the outside but on the inside you're freaking out like a little school girl!

How could somebody you've never met make you feel like this? He's just a normal guy who makes videos on an app, who also happens to be God's gift to earth in your opinion. The way his eyes sparkle when his ring light hits them just right. The way his brown hair flops to the side or peaks through the hole on his hat when he wears one. The way his jeans hug his legs, his shirts hugs his arms and chest. The way his hips move when he dances. How his faces relaxes but is still glowing when he looks the camera up and down. All these little things that you've noticed about him while watching his lives have intrigued you, caught your eye, wondered.

Your phone lights up again with with another notification.

Instagram: New message request

You hurriedly check the notification only to see its Bryan.

bryanwilliams24
I'm only kind of cute? 🥺

You read the message and know whatever you say next will be the start or the quick end of you and Bryan.