Day With The Boys

You all pile out of the vehicle and head towards the entrance of the galleria. When you walk though the doors it's different then the shopping mall back home. Not only is there more people walking the place, but there's more stores, it's brighter, and the food court has more options.

Bryan and the boys head right for "Guess". You follow them and look around in amazement. You watch at the boys go through the racks, hold onto things, and checkout. Bryan consistently looks at you and smiles throughout your trip in the galleria.

When the boys are done shopping and looking Bryan turns to you.
"Are you hungry?" He asks.
You almost make a smart comment but simply reply, "yeah, a little."
"Alright, well what sounds good?" He asks you smiling.
"I'm not too hungry, just a snack or something will hold me over, but if you boys want to eat go for it." You smile back.
"There's a frozen yogurt stand right next to the place the other usually stop at." He suggests.
"Perfect."

"Hi, can I please get a sweet pineapple please?" You also the cashier.

The worker makes your frozen yogurt and hands it to you with a smile.
"Thank you." You say taking the cup from their hand.

You all sit at tables next to each other in the food court while you all eat.
"So what would you like to do next?" Bryan asks you.
You slowly lift your spoon to your mouth and look up at him through your lashes.
"Stop that." He whispers through his teeth.
You swallow the spoonful of yogurt, "stop what?" You ask teasingly.
"That." He looks you up and down.
"I'm just eating." You laugh.
"Mhmm." He says rolling his eyes at you and licking his lips.

If you have to suffer, so does he. You think to yourself.

The rest of the day is spent watching the boys longboard, Chris was nice enough to offer you some lessons even though he just learned himself. You give everyone a good laugh each time you fall. Bryan always looks worried but he's also smiling the whole time.

You finally get the hang of starting on the board and rolling. But you still can't turn. You run yourself into a curb going down a hill and fall off. Bryan and Chris are quickly by your side and the other boys are close behind them.

"(Your name)!" You here Chris yell.
"Hey. (Your name). Look at me." Bryan says.
Your vision is a little blurry and your elbow and knee hurts.
"Oh my god." You hear Tyler say as he walks up.
"Are you okay?" Tristan asks.
"Guys don't crowd her." Dayne says.
You feel hands on your chin. Through the blur you see it's Bryan.
"Are her pupils dilated?" Dayne asks.
"A little bit." Bryan responds.

You get back to the house with the help of Bryan and Chris. When you walk through the door you hear Zach.
"She's not even here 12 hours and you guys already hurt her?" He yells jokingly.
He comes around the corner.
"What the hell happened?" He asks.
"She was going down a hill-"
"And she didn't know how to turn-"
"And she hit a curb-"
"And when she hit she skinned her elbow-"
"And her knee."
All the boys take turns trying to explain what happened.
"She hit her head, I think she might have a slight concussion." Dayne says last.
"Like hospital bad?" Zach asks.
"No! No hospital." You speak up.
"Are you sure?" Bryan asks you.
"Yeah. Just help me get cleaned up and let me lay down" you say.
Bryan wraps his arm around your waist and leads you upstairs to the bathroom.