Flight

Somewhere between the texts, calls, and FaceTimes, you and Bryan decided it was a good idea to finally meet in person. He scheduled your flight for next week, almost two weeks ago! He can't stop talking about all the things you guys are going to do while you're there.

"-and there's this really good restaurant that we can eat at, oh and the mall! I have to take you to the mall! And there's-"
"Bryan!" You yell at the screen interrupting him.
"Yes baby girl?" He says smiling looking into the camera.
"You're rambling again. Or thinking out loud." You laugh.
"I'm sorry." He chuckles.
"I promise you can show me everything you wish to show me. But please don't just drag me around the city the whole time I'm there." You poke your bottom lip out.
"Oh I- OH!" He exclaims.
You laugh at him.
He bites his lip and looks into the camera.
"Can you not please." You say as the heat rises to your cheeks.
"Oh come on!" He pouts.
"Bryan." You say looking into the camera.
"Okay. But when you get here-"
"Yes I know, trust me, I know!" You say thinking about your conversation you had the other day.

You're packing your bags for your flight in the morning. You have mixed feelings about the trip. He's expecting a fun outgoing girl, and you're typically shy and reserved when first meeting people.

When you finish packing your things you hop into his live and get ready for bed.

"Actually guys I won't be going live tomorrow night. I have other plans but I promise I'll be on the next day." He says into the camera. His normally ocean blue eyes more of a sky blue with the filter he's using tonight. The live is pretty normal, talking to the girls in chat, saying thank you for the gifts, dancing, giving the camera looks.

"Or Nah" comes on and you instantly get butterflies when he starts giving the camera the looks he gives you every time you're on FaceTime, looking up and down, the look of dominance and hunger in his eyes, the way he moves his hips, everything he does about send you through the roof.

Bryan💙:
Good morning baby girl. I hope you slept
good last night. I can't wait to see today!
Have a good flight. See you in less than
8 hours! 😘🥰

You wake up to a text message from Bryan. He always seems to know when you need assurance that everything's okay. You smile at your phone and hurriedly get ready for your flight.

You're walking to your gate with your carryon hanging off one shoulder. You hand the gate keeper your ticket, they check it and you start walking through the terminal. You're greeted by the attendant and find your seat. They turn on a video of safety procedures and go over a few things already covered in the video. The pilot comes over the speakers to introduce himself and wishes everybody a comfortable flight. The plane takes off slowly turning around away from the gate and starts off down the runway before lifting into the air.

Your plane lands and you're waiting to get off. You make your way through the terminal and find your way to baggage claim. You feel like you've seen the same bags 5 times before you finally spot your suitcase. You grab it off the conveyer and set it on the ground. You check your phone to see where Bryan would be meeting you.

Bryan💙:
The car is parked out front but I'm waiting
for you but the gift-shop by the entrance.

You make your way to the front of the airport and through the break in people you see him. The boy you've fallen head over heels for. His brown hair perfectly fluffed with a few strands laid just above his eyebrow like you always see in his Instagram photos and on your FaceTime calls. He must've remembered you saying his red and black flannel was your favorite because that's the shirt that laid over his torso, with the first couple buttons undone. Along with his black ripped up jeans. He looks taller in person, but he also looks more perfect in person. If "pictures don't do you justice." had a picture next to it, it would be one of Bryan.

You make your way through the crowd. He's looking at his phone and running his hand through his hair. He's nervous. His body language screams it.

You continue to walk in his direction. When you're only a few paces away from him he looks up from his phone and locks eyes with you.