Animals

When Tristan and you get downstairs everybody is sitting in the kitchen talking.
You walk right to Bryan and wrap your arms around his neck.
"Hey." He smiles up at you.
"Hi." You smile back.

You sit beside him and join in on the conversation.

"No! No! You're wrong!" Chris yells at Tyler.
"I am not!" Tyler yells back.
"Guys! You're both wrong! Sugar Gliders are the best animals. ONLY because dinosaurs aren't around anymore." Dayne pipes in.
All the boys roll their eyes.
"No, definitely tigers bro!" Bryan yells to them.
You start laughing.
"What's so funny?" Bryan turns asking you.
"You guys are fighting over animals right now."
"All I'm saying is Eagles are the best." Tristan shrugs his shoulders.
"What's your opinion?" Chris turns to you.
"You can't ask her! She's just going to agree with Bryan!" Tyler laughs.
"I think you're all wrong." You shrug and laugh.
All the boys stare at you in amazement, "Cows." You say.
"COWS?!" They all bust out laughing.
"Yeah! They're so cute!" You defend yourself.
"And they smell!" Dayne laughs.
"So do you when you wake up!" You snidely say to him.
"Woah!" Tyler exclaims.
"She told you bro." Bryan laughs.
"Oh shut up!" Dayne half pouts.
"I'm kidding!" You say laughing.

"What is going on in here? I haven't heard this much yelling at laughing at the same time, I think, ever." Zach says as he walks into the kitchen looking around at all of you spread throughout the room.
"They're debating the best animal." Heidi says laughing and rolling her eyes.
"Of course." Zach rolls his eyes.

"Koalas!"
"No! Raccoons!"
The argument continues.
"You're not getting ANY cuddles tonight!" Tyler points are Chris across the room.
"But-" Chris pokes his bottom lip out.
"Nope!" Tyler yells.
"Fine!" Chris yells back.
"Boys, boys!" You you say raising your hands. "Stop arguing. We all know the best animals are you boys! Zach runs a zoo here!" You say flipping your hair and laughing.
"Bryan, get your girl!" Darius speaks up.
They all look at you and you get the sudden urge to run, so you turn around and take off through the house.
"Get back here!" You hear Bryan yell after you. You turn quickly to see how far he is behind you and barley slip through his fingers. You turn a corner quickly and when Bryan follows he slips. You zig zag through the house trying to keep away from all the boys and find yourself in Tyler's room. You quickly turn and see the closet so you run and close yourself into it.

You hear footsteps come into the room and you can see the shadow through the closet. You're trying hard to catch your breath quietly so whoever it is doesn't hear you.

"Not in here!" You hear Tyler's voice yell as he walks out.
You think you're in the clear so you open the door slowly. Tipetoeing out of the closet you look around the room heading towards the door. Just as your turn your head to face forward you run into Bryan.
"Gotcha!" He says wrapping you in his arms and walking you down the hallway.
You yell out playfully and he continues down the hall.
"Bryan!" You yell laughing.
"What?" He says with a soft raspy voice.
His voice sends chills down you spine.
"What are we doing?" You smile.
He walks you to his bedroom and closes the door behind him. Never letting you go he spins you and presses you against the door.
He traces your chin with his index finger and lifts it up so your eyes meet his. He cups the nape of your neck with the other one and leans down to your ear.
"Can I keep you?" He whispers.
"Yes." You whisper back and bite your bottom lip.
He lifts his head from your ear and presses his lips to yours. Full of want, need, and passion, he holds you tightly to himself as your lips move together in sync.

A knock on the door breaks the moment and you guys jolt apart.
"What?" Bryan yells through the door.
"Dinners done." You hear Darius yell back.
"Okay we'll be down in a second." He says leaning his forehead to yours.
He gives you another quick kiss before huffing and opening the door.