Prank Gone Right

When you finally make your way back to Bryan's bedroom you strip yourself from your wet clothes. You turn around to see Bryan staring at you. You give him amp wink and start walking towards him.
Rubbing up and down his chest you look up through your lashes "So?" You say to him.
"Yes?" He laughs at you.
"What do you want to do?" You say playfully.
"(Your name)."
"What?" You pokes your bottom lip out.
"I really want to. I do. But it's your last night here. I just want to hold you." He says quietly.
"Oh- um, okay." You respond shocked.
"Like I said I do, I really do, but I also don't want you to think that's all I want either."
"I know it's not all you want." You tell him.
"It's not like we won't ever see each other again." He laughs.
"I know I just-" you stop mid sentence. "No, you're right. Tonight should just be us, being ourselves." You smile.
"Thank you." He says placing a quick peck on your lips.
You put on your sweats and a hoodie or Bryan's and crawl into bed.

After both of you scroll your phones for a little bit Bryan looks at you.
"So, what do you want to do?"
"Hunny, it's like 2 in the morning." You laugh.
"Well we can just go to bed if you want to." He laughs.
"Honestly, I'm not that tired." You say.
"Me either."
"So?"
"I don't know." He furrows his brows.
After a few minutes of quiet you finally speak up.
"Wait! I got it!" You exclaim.
"What?" Bryan laughs.
"Can we please prank the boys?" You ask poking your bottom lip out.
"I don't know (your name), I don't want to wake the whole house up." He says.
"Please?" You whine.
"Like what?" He asks.
"I don't know, you guys have water balloons?" You laugh.
"No." He says.
"Whip cream?"
"Nope."
"Nerf guns?!" You ask high pitched.
"Yes!" He says.
"Perfect!" You say.

You guys sneak around the house being careful not to wake anybody up before your plan starts to unfold. You and Bryan both grab a nerf gun and all the bullets your can find.
You decide to get Dayne and Darius first.
You quietly open the door and see them both sleeping peacefully.
"Aww they look so adorable." You whisper to Bryan.
"That they do." He says looking at you.
You nod your head and the foam bullets fly through the air right onto both of the boys' face.
"What the-" "Bro!" Both the boys yell.
Bryan and you laugh and shoot a couple more bullets at the boys, running out of the room you reload and quickly go to Tyler's room.
When you open the door you notice Chris is also in there.
"Two for the price of one?" You laugh quietly.
"Bet!" Bryan says.
"Ready?" You ask.
"Ready!" He says.
The bullets fly and the boys jump out of bed. Their reaction the same as the other two. You run out of their room and are met in the hallway by Dayne and Darius holding two more nerf guns.
"Shit." You and Bryan laugh.
You both turn around and run the other way. Running around the house, up and down the stairs Bryan and you try to outrun the two boys. Just when you thought you had gotten away Scott free, the other two jump around the corner. You both have started a full on nerf war. Everybody runs around the house shooting anybody in sight, the teams have spilt and it's every man for themselves now. Picking up bullets as you run in and out of rooms, up and down stairs. You all are laughing and having the time of your lives.

"What in the world is-" Zach is quickly caught off guard by a flying bullet hitting his cheek.

Everybody stops in their tracks and their eyes go wide.
"I am so sorry Zach!" You screech.
"What is going on here?" He finally says.
"House bonding?" The boys say shrugging their shoulders.
"It's 4 in the morning!" Zach says rolling his eyes.
"Sorry Zach." You all say.
"It's too early for this." He says as he rubs his eyes and heads to the kitchen.
"So- we good?" Chris speaks up.
Zach waves his hand in the air in defeat. "Just don't hit me again or I'm throwing them away!" He yells walking away.
Everybody smiles and the war continues.

Bullets fly everywhere in the house, bodies slide across floors trying to grab bullets, shadows run across the walls as people run away. You stop for a second and peak into the kitchen. You see Zach watching the commotion unfold. You smile as you watch him shake his head and laugh at the boys running around like children.
He sees you watching him and lips a "thank you." Your way.
You smile brightly and run back to the game you and Bryan started as a prank.