A New Home

~Tara's POV~

After a few hours of driving and stopping for lunch, we have finally arrived at our new home. My parents never told us where we were moving to and I think they did that for a reason. But now that we are here, I can tell you where I'll be living. My family and I have moved to London. Don't get me wrong, I've heard a lot about London, but now I'm far away from Zayn and I really don't want to make any new friends.

As my parents and a couple of my brothers' begin unloading the cars, I quickly enter the house to go and find the best bedroom which will be mine. One thing that I do like about the new house, is that there are three floors and on the top floor, there are only three rooms. These three are definitely mine, Andrew's, and Stan's. I go quickly to find my two brothers' and inform them of their rooms. All three of us grab a couple of our bags and take them to the new rooms to ensure that the others' don't take our rooms from us.

After about three days, we have everything unpacked and have settled into the new house. We haven't met our neighbors yet but from what I can tell, there is no one around my age or even my brothers' ages. It appears that I'll be stuck in the house and hanging out with Andrew and Stan most of the summer.

*A Week Later*

So far, what I've predicted is true. However, it's not as bad as I've thought. My real brothers and I have been getting along really well. We've been playing video games and just hanging out in general. I've even gotten closer with my step-brothers. Well, Jason and Luke. Derek and I don't even want anything to do with each other. Anyways, back to Jason and Luke. They've joined in on playing video games and hanging out a few times.

Zayn and I have still kept in contact. We text about three days a week. I've told him about how I'm getting along with my brothers', but I still miss hanging out with him. He says that Bradford is boring now without me being there. I really want to go visit him but I don't think my parents will allow it.

*Couple Weeks Later*

"Tara!" I hear Stan yell from downstairs. "Yeah?" I say back and then Stan enters my room. "Do you want to go for a picnic?" "Sure. Where at?" "You'll see. Now let's go." I follow behind Stan and Andrew is already in the car. I laugh and get in the back seat. Andrew rolls down the windows and turns the music up. We drive for quite a while just singing and enjoying the wind.

Andrew finally stops the car and I don't recognize any of our surroundings. "Where are we?" "Nottingham." "What? Why? I thought we were going on a picnic." "We are." Andrew says. "We just decided to go farther away from home. Plus, there's a surprise here for you?" "What do you mean?" Neither one of them answer me. They get out of the car and I do the same. I follow my brothers to wherever we are gonna set up lunch. We set everything up and sit down to start eating. Next thing I know, my eyes are covered by someone's hands and I hear a familiar voice say, "What, not gonna invite me to join in on the picnic?" "Zayn?" I question. The person removes their hands and I turn around to see Zayn. I quickly jumped up and hug him. He hugs me back and laughs.

"What are you doing here?" "Well, your brothers' planned the whole thing so we could hang out." I turn back around and say, "Really?" Andrew nods his head. "Thank you, thank you." I wrap both Andrew and Stan in a hug before sitting down and pulling Zayn next to me. As we eat, we catch up on what's been happening since the move. After we get done eating, Stan pulls out the football and the four of us just mess around for the next couple of hours.

We decide to take a break, and that's when Zayn's phone rings. He answers it and talks to the person for a couple of minutes before hanging up. "Well Tara, I've got to go. That was my mom." "You have to?" "Yeah." He says. The four of us stand up and Zayn tells my brothers' bye and then stands in front of me. "I'm glad we got to hang out today T. We'll have to get together again." He smiles at me and I nod my head. We hug and tell each other goodbye. Once Zayn is gone, my brothers' and I pack up our stuff and head back home. I can't wait till I get to hang out with Zayn again.