Hold on

Ha, you thought this was going to be a chapter? Me? Update? Haha, nah. I just wanted to address a couple things.

1) 237 reads? oKaY?? Help... I'm dying!! I never ever ever dreamed that this would get over 50 views but it seems like yesterday that I posted about 105 views! Wahhhh!!!

2) Im thinking about maybe possibly considering writing a full blown story. [insert shrug and nervous laughter] It would be an college AU and ahh... I don't know, just let me know if you'd like to read it or if you think that's unoriginal or anything really. [insert more nervous laughter]

3) IM SO SORRY! I hate myself for not posting in like forever. Thank you guys so much for being patient with me. I have a metric fuckton of summer work and I'm starting my freshman year at a school for really smart people and none of my friends are going to be there and I'm panicking a little and I've had like a good 8 or 9 mental breakdowns about it. Anyway, I love you all and I want you to know that. Also, I want you to know that I haven't forgotten about this oneshot series.

{if you're sensitive to talk about self harm, please skip this next paragraph}

4) this is completely irrelevant but I found out a couple weeks ago that the guy I had a crush on in grade 7 likes me back. I found out more recently that my supposedly best friend knew and never said anything. Grade 7 was not a good year for me by any means because that's the year everything went down with my ADHD which lead to everything going down with my dad and grade 7 was also the year I started to harm myself. Please don't worry about the self-harm. It only happen a couple times and each time they were months apart. The last time I did that was over a year ago now, I'm in a much better place so don't worry about me. Yes, I still have the scars but they're severely faded by now. They only serve as a reminder to me to never sink that low again. I'm okay now, please don't worry. Sorry that went super off topic but I feel like I needed to say something about it, just to get it off my chest.

5) I promise I'll update. It'll probably be short because I suck at life right now. Ha.

Alrighty loves, you know the drill. I love you and I'll see you the next time I post because (sadly) I'll be missing the next live due to the fact that my teeth are messed up and that needs to be fixed. See you (hopefully) soon, loves!

   ---Lex C.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤