13

Camila

"Don't even think about it, cupcake," Lauren says as I eye her over the breakfast bar while she cleans up after our late lunch.

Another knock sounds at the door, and I make my move, darting for it as quick as I can. I only make it four steps before she has me in her arms, throwing me over her shoulder as I squeal. Over the past few weeks I've noticed I like to make her chase me. There's something about the thrill of it. I can't seem to stop myself, and I knew the moment I heard the knock at the front door that it was another chance to strike.

I'm not allowed to answer the door. Hell, I haven't even left this place in over two weeks. Held up in a Lauren sex fog. It wasn't until recently that I noticed how lost I'd become in her. I wasn't wrapping up a current project I was working on and Elle kept reminding me of it daily. Probably because Ensore, the company we had a contract with right now, was all over her about it and making her hound me.

Lauren swats my ass, making me wiggle and laugh.

"I don't know why you even try. I'll always catch you."

She turns a little so she doesn't not knock me against the door as she checks the peephole. It has to be someone from inside the building or a call would have rung up. The only visitors we get are Pink and Elle. If I had to guess, it's Elle, and that means Pink isn't far behind. He just kind of pops up when she's around, making sure to always be in her space. She'll snap at him and then they go at it, and it always ends with Pink carrying her out of the apartment, my sister wrapped around him. I have no clue how Pink can walk and make out at the same time, but he seems to have it down to an art.

"Elle," Lauren says, sliding me down until my bare feet hit the floor. Even knowing it's my sister, she still blocks the door with her body as she lets her in, not even letting me see the hallway.

Elle pushes in, not waiting to be invited.

"You got it all done?" she huffs, and I just stare at her. She doesn't look her normal self. In fact, she looks like I look after a long night with Lauren. Her blonde hair is messy, her normally perfectly-pressed dress shirt looks like it was picked up off the floor and just thrown on.

"You said I'd have it by now," she goes on. I know she's frustrated with me. I keep telling her I'm almost done but then get distracted. She doesn't want us to look flaky.

"It's Lauren's fault. I told her I had to work and she wouldn't let me leave the bed." I stretch the truth and push her towards Elle, but she doesn't move. Freaking concrete boulder.

"Yeah, because I'm going to peel your sweet ass off me when you wrap yourself around me."

I totally did do that this morning. Normally, Lauren wakes up before me to go work out, but this morning I somehow woke before her. Needless to say, she didn't go to the gym this morning. I also didn't finish my coding for Ensore's new system.

"God, if I didn't love the look you put on my sister's face, I'd want to smack you both for being so annoyingly adorable."

"You're one to talk," I shoot back at her.

"Hey, I'm just using him for sex."

"I knew it! You did it!" I point my finger at her. She hasn't given me anything about what's going on between her and Pink except for the make-out sessions I've seen, but I haven't seen a ton of her these past two weeks. I turn my pointer finger to Lauren. "Double wedding is back on."

Lauren grabs my finger before biting the end of it, then kissing it. "You want your double wedding, I'll make sure you get it, cupcake."