14

Lauren

As the sunsets and Camila finishes her coding, she shuts her laptop with a satisfied sigh. I finished my work a little bit ago, but I just kept my arms wrapped around her while she worked. She got so consumed with her project I didn't want to disturb her, and I know she needed to work.

"All finished?" I ask, leaning in and kissing her neck. Her sweet honeysuckle smell fills my lungs, and I close my eyes as I press my nose against her soft skin.

"All finished," she confirms.

Before she can say anything else, I scoop her up and carry her out of the office.

"Orgasms?" she asks brightly on the way to the bedroom, and I smile back at her, knowing she was going to ask that.

"Orgasms," I answer, always giving her what she wants.

Laying her down on the bed, I strip off her loose top and leggings. She's completely naked underneath, and it takes me only a second to kick off my T-shirt and shorts. Being able to laze around the house all day with Camila, even while working, has been wonderful. Being able to sneak my hand up her shirt any time I want to get a handful of her breasts is heaven.

Once I've got us undressed, I lean down and kiss her belly and across her hips. Her legs fall open, and she puts her hands behind her head, just waiting on me to pleasure her. Smiling against her skin, I do what she wants, kissing her soft belly and curvy hips.

Reaching down to her thighs, I grab the thick flesh there and dig my fingers in. The little dimples on the backs of her legs are adorable, and I move down to bite her there.

She giggles as I run my tongue along her legs, not leaving an inch untouched.

"I love you, Camila," I whisper to her calf as I throw it over my shoulder and kiss her there.

Not waiting for her response, I press my cock to her opening and thrust all the way inside her. I grind against her, rubbing her clit, and she lets out a long moan of pleasure.

She's on her back with one leg down on the bed and one over my shoulder. I hold myself inside her, just grinding down on her clit while my cock throbs inside of her.

"I love you, too, Lauren," she breathes out, clutching the sheets beside her.

Long gone is the look of relaxed pleasure on her face. Now she's tense with need and getting closer to the edge.

I lean forward a little, putting more pressure on her clit and opening her up further, her leg still draped over my shoulder.

As I rub the base of my cock right against her clit, she mewls with want, inching towards her peak. My dick is being squeezed by her sweet pussy pulses, and it's all I can do to hold on to my cum. I need her to go first, and then I'll follow her.

I move my hips against her, not pulling out or inching away. Just back and forth, rubbing her hard nub in perfect pulses.

"That's it. Cum for me, cupcake. Cum all over my cock while lying still, just like this." Her pussy clenches, and I feel her peak is close. "That's it, almost there." I pulse my cock inside her, letting her feel just how hard I am while rubbing back and forth just a few more times.

"So beautiful," I whisper as she hits her climax and her back bows off the bed. Her orgasm takes over, and she cums hard on my cock. Her pussy clamps down on me, and I follow her over, spilling my seed deep inside her as we both find our pinnacles of pleasure.

I gently bring her leg down from my shoulder and lie on top of her body. It's then I start to lazily thrust in and out of her, feeling the wetness of our combined passion spread between us.