Softie

It was finally Weeknd and we could sleep in

It was finally Weeknd and we could sleep in. I felt this really heavy weight on my chest and I couldn't breathe.

I opened my eyes to see a giant, hairy, scary cat laying on my chest. I just knew mom had something to do with it.

I hardly picked it up after I caught my breath cause it scared me to death and it got on my shoulder which I didn't mind

I hardly picked it up after I caught my breath cause it scared me to death and it got on my shoulder which I didn't mind. I went downstairs and saw mom having breakfast without my sisters. Jane stayed up late and Hermione won't be coming out anytime soon.

"Mom, you better explain!" I crossed My arms.

Mom gasped in happiness and ran to me. "There you are little boy, I've been looking for you!" She picked it up as it started licking her face.

"Little boy?? It's literally huge!! It was laying on my chest I couldn't breathe!"

"He's always gonna be my little boy!. I got him this morning. I was walking down the street and saw him in one of the pet stores. I couldn't help it!"

"Mom, you BOUGHT a giant cat! You could've adopted one" I crossed my arms again.

"Jade, look at it!. It's worth all the money, besides, who cares about money when you're Heidi Baker, am I right?" She giggled and went back to petting this giant creature's head

I scoffed and went back upstairs to be greeted by Lena sitting in her balcony.

"Good morning to the most beautiful human being on earth!!" I yelled.

She looked up quickly and chuckled. "Good morning. Don't yell! Why do you have hair on your shirt?"

"That's mom's cat's.."I sighed.

"Your mom has a cat?" She asked.

"She bought it today. I woke up and it was on top of my chest, I literally couldn't breathe"

I asked her to come over and she agreed, she really likes Mom and I'm so happy something went right for once.

I went downstairs to see the cat still on my mom's shoulder as she cooked breakfast for us.