Arrested

^^ i can't stop laughing lmao😭

"Let's go." She took my hand and we went out of the school. "Come on Lana!" She yelled as Lana came running.

"We need to get her home. She'll be late!" I hopped in the backseat of her car as Lana looked at me from the mirror.

Lena drove and I was playing with my phone and she stopped suddenly. I looked up to see her going to another car. "What is she gonna do?!" I asked Lana.

"I'm not sure. I hope she doesn't hit the guy tho..".

I got out the car and went to her. "You're stopping in the middle of the road!! Move!!" She yelled at the guy. He looks 17 ish.

I pushed her away and looked at the guy. "Can you move?" I said calmly. He raised both of his hands and apologized then drove away and I went back to the car.

"Can we go?" I said sneaking my head out the window. She came back in and smiled.

"Wow, Baker.." she chuckled. We arrived home and I thanked them. "It's been a fun detention, Miss Davis.." I giggled and she did the same.

"We have six more days to go, Baker!" She yelled as I was about to get in the house.

I smiled and got in. "Hey.." Dad smiled. "Hi.." I said throwing my bag on the couch and heading to the kitchen.

"You can't just keep being mad at me.." he said as I took an apple and went back to the living room.

"Yes she can!, you hit her without letting her explain!!" Mom said hugging me from behind.

"Whatever.." he said as he went upstairs. "How was detention baby?.." she said as she kissed my cheek and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Good..Miss Davis is really nice.." I smiled. "Hungry?" She went to the kitchen.

"Not really..I'm gonna go to the gym room and workout a bit..".

I finally moved my body a bit after what seemed like a week of being lazy.

After I was done I went upstairs and took a shower. My muscles are so sore right now. Fitness level: ↘️↘️.

I dried my body and hair and threw on some comfy clothes.

I took my bag to the balcony and decided to be productive for once

I took my bag to the balcony and decided to be productive for once. I started doing homework and when I was done, I picked out my sketchbook and saw the unfinished drawing of Lena.