Chapter 11

Without any hesitation, Beomgyu made his way and ran towards the younger.

"Taehyun stop!" He shouted. Taehyun looked up, blinking his eyes. His tears trailed down his cheeks before facing down his wrist which was bleeding. Realizing what he did, he dropped the blade in disbelief. He didn't believe he just hurt himself.

"What's wrong with you?" Beomgyu worriedly asked between his gasps when he reached the younger. He searched for anything for Taehyun's bleeding wrist to wrap. And he luckily found a peeking cloth in the bag beside Taehyun.

"Who owns this?" Beomgyu pointed at the bag while nearing at it.

"Mine." Taehyun answered, sniffling.

Beomgyu immediately pulled out the cloth after getting an answer and carefully wrapped it around Taehyun's wrist. Afterwards, he picked the blade that Taehyun used and put it in the safest place where no one would ever see and use it again. He then went back in front of the younger and knelt. Beomgyu wiped Taehyun's stained tears before hugging him.

"What's wrong?"

"Hyung." Taehyun's voice quivered. Beomgyu draws circles on his back.

"Hyung.. I just don't understand why they always hurt me. Will they love me more if they see me crying and suffering like this?" Taehyun muttered between his sobs.

"Am I hard to love? Cause hyung I tried everything just to make them love me like the way I love them."

Beomgyu listened. He knew Taehyun needed someone right now to keep him sane.

"I guess.. no one really... loves me.. and hyung... it hurts." Taehyun looked up at the older with watery eyes.

"Taehyun." Beomgyu mumbled, stroking the back of the younger's head before putting it back on his shoulder.

"Don't force people to love you, it'll only hurt you more if you do and let me tell you, no one was hard to love, everyone was easy to love especially to someone like you."

Because of the comforting warmth Beomgyu was giving, Taehyun's sobs slowly stopped while the boy tried to listen to what the older one was saying.

When Beomgyu felt Taehyun was getting soothed, he leaned in, whispering near Taehyun's ear. "You said no one loves you, then from now on, my name is no one hm?"

"If you are sad and you need someone, call me as no one and I promise I'll always be there with open arms." Beomgyu continued.

"Hyung." Taehyun muttered. "Thank you for always being with me since last night." The older smiled, rubbing Taehyun's back gently.

"Just never try harming yourself again, okay?" Beomgyu pulled away from the embrace, glancing at Taehyun. The boy soon smiled.

"There.. see.. you're much prettier if you smile like that." Beomgyu fixed himself beside the younger, and Taehyun laid his head on his shoulder.

"If you mind me asking, why are you here?" Beomgyu asked.

"They shooed me away." Taehyun replied.

"You- what? Why?"

"Aunt blamed me that I stole her necklace and money. Hyung, do you think I can do that?" Taehyun asked, hurt at the accusation.

"I may not know you the most, but I do think you can't do that." Beomgyu replied. Taehyun got his head up from his shoulder and leaned at the trunk. He cried silently in order for Beomgyu to not notice him but Beomgyu still did.

"Taehyun, hear me out, it's gonna be okay.. as long as you know yourself that you didn't do something, it's gonna be alright hm?"

"How do you say that it's okay hyung?! It's not okay!!" The younger shouted, looking at the older. Beomgyu could only widen his eyes.

"I'm s-sorry.." Taehyun stuttered, muttering an apology once he realized what he did.

"No, it's okay." Beomgyu assured.

"It's just... I don't know where I should go..."

"Come to my house instead."

"No I can't."

Beomgyu heaved a sigh. "No, you come to me and you stay there for a while, alright?"

"No hyung."

"Where would you stay then? Here under the tree? Mosquitoes will probably gonna eat you. Do you want to get dengue? So come with me and stay there for the meantime until you find a perfect shelter."

Having no words to reply, Taehyun nodded. Beomgyu wiped the younger's tears. "Can we go now?"

Taehyun agreed and then they both stood up. Beomgyu was going to pick up the two bags but Taehyun stopped him.

"Hyung, let me handle it."

"No, your wrist will just get worse."

"No, I can handle it."

"No." Beomgyu sternly said.

"My other hand is fine, so let me handle the one at least."

"No."

"Hyung."

"No."

"Hyung." Taehyun said stubbornly.

"Ok, fine."

Once Beomgyu opened their door and their maid immediately went there. She furrowed her brows once she saw a figure of a puffy-eyed boy behind Beomgyu but never bothered asking questions.

"Can you get these bags to my bedroom?" Beomgyu gave the bag he was holding, also reaching the bag in Taehyun's hand behind him.

The maid nodded before taking the bags. She walked upstairs and Beomgyu turned to look at the younger behind him.

"Taehyun-ah." The younger stopped observing the place and faced the older.

"Hyung."

"Let's go inside?" Taehyun nodded as he beamed faintly. He followed the older behind and then soon sat on the couch.

"Did you already eat?" Taehyun shakes his head as an answer.

"Wait, I'll cook something for you." Before the younger could utter any words, the older had already stood up and dashed to the kitchen.

Beomgyu didn't know how to cook foods aside from noodle soup, so no choice, he needed to cook that, which is the simplest. He doesn't know why, but he really wants to serve the younger instead of demanding their maid.

While Beomgyu was waiting for the water to boil, he ran towards the younger, who was busily flipping a book that he saw lying on the couch. And that was when Beomgyu saw the younger's wrist that was still not being treated properly. He ran upstairs to his mother's bedroom to search for the bag of medical kits. He eyed all the sides of the room, grabbed the bag the moment he saw it and walked back downstairs. He sat on the couch beside the younger and prepared all he needed for Taehyun's wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna treat your wrist." He answered. He took Taehyun's hand and immediately unwrapped the cloth before grabbing the antiseptic.

"This will sting." Beomgyu poured an antiseptic solution on the cuts of the younger for it to avoid infection. "Hyung." And Taehyun could only hiss in pain while Beomgyu was blowing his cuts to at least get rid of the pain.

"What if the blade you used was used in animals or something that has a contagious disease that might pass to you?" Beomgyu asked, concerned at the younger.

Taehyun looked away, unable to speak because he didn't know what was on his mind at that time. He then hissed in pain again when Beomgyu poured an antiseptic on his other cuts. He looked at the older boy and to his wrist.

Beomgyu soon wrapped Taehyun's wrist using a bandage.

"There, finished." Beomgyu mumbled.

Taehyun smiled but immediately went into a frown when Beomgyu held his hand and leaned in.

"Don't do that again, okay?" Beomgyu muttered, kissing Taehyun's knuckles.

Taehyun froze at his action, his cheeks getting warmer. He slowly got his hand back and nodded his head. Beomgyu stood up and went back to the kitchen to finish the food for Taehyun.