Chapter 29

Warning: Mature Content. If you aren't into smut or if you think I'm sexualizing Taegyu because of writing this, please just go swipe it down and skip the part. Thank you.

"Nothing." Taehyun replied, shaking his head. "I was just surprised by your hand." He continued before pulling back the older to him and met their lips once again.

Beomgyu surprisingly straddled over Taehyun as he grabbed his hands that were running on his hair, pinning them on both sides of Taehyun's head making the younger gasp, breaking the kiss as he wrinkled his forehead.

Beomgyu just smiled at him, bringing back their lips together but the kiss he gave was way too different from the soft and gentle kisses that he always gives almost every day. Because this time, it was somewhat filled with lust.

Few seconds passed, he felt the older nibble his lower lip as if asking for entrance. And thus, he parted his lips, allowing Beomgyu to enter.

Beomgyu wasted no time taking the entrance of his wet cavern. He massaged Taehyun's tongue against his, causing the younger to groan.

Beomgyu moved his tongue all over the younger's mouth as the latter kept groaning every time their tongues mingled to each other. When he was feeling satisfied and both needed an air to breathe, Beomgyu broke the intense kiss, looking at the dazed younger underneath him who's gasping for air. Taehyun's hair being tousled, lips swollen, eyes half lidded and the hem of his tee below upturned while his collarbones showing.

Taehyun snapped back from his daze as he could feel the stare of the older. His cheeks heated up to his ears because of that. He gave Beomgyu a nervous smile, and Beomgyu smiled back fondly.

It wasn't too long for Beomgyu smiling, he yet again pressed his lips against the younger's, removing one of his hands from the younger's hand and started snaking it under his tee. His lips went down and began working on Taehyun's jaw down to his neck and to his collarbone.

Sure, they are both aware what they are doing and where the thing could take to, but no one bothered to pull away.

"Taehyun-ah, are you willing to make love with me?" Beomgyu whispered near Taehyun's ear before placing wet kisses at the back of Taehyun's ear, making Taehyun shut his eyes because of the tingling sensation he felt, but still gathered himself to respond to the oder's question.

"Yes hyung." He answered, his voice having a bit of hesitation. He's kind of hesitant because of the thought of losing his virginity.

Albeit the younger's voice was almost inaudible, Beomgyu still sensed the hesitation in it. He leaned in and kissed the tip of Taehyun's nose, up to his forehead.

"I love you, but we aren't going to do it anymore if you ain't ready yet." He muttered, burying his face on Taehyun's neck.

Taehyun opened his eyes, looking at the brunet as he played with his locks. "I'm ready hyung." He replied, although Beomgyu could still sense a bit of hesitation in it.

Beomgyu looked at him as he shook his head, "No, you aren't."

"You do love me right?" Taehyun asked, taking an assurance.

The older hummed. "I really do."

"Then go claim me as all yours." Taehyun muttered, kissing Beomgyu's temple, finally allowing the older to touch him, get his virginity and make love with him tonight.

"You sure?" The brunet mused and Taehyun nodded. "Yes, hyung." He replied, his voice now no more hesitation in it.

After hearing that word, Beomgyu pressed their lips together once again, snaking his hand under the younger's tee as he roamed it on his stomach up to his chest. Taehyun wrapped his arms on Beomgyu's neck and ran his fingers back in Beomgyu's hair. The older suddenly lifted the hem of his tee, indicating for him to lift his arms up for the clothes to discard, and Taehyun didn't waste time doing the action.