Chapter 16

"Let's study on my bed instead."

"Alright." Taehyun nodded. Beomgyu opened his door as the both of them entered the room.

Taehyun made his way and sat on the cold floor.

Beomgyu looked at him. "Sit here Taehyunie." He patted his bed. Taehyun's cheeks flushed at the sudden nickname Beomgyu had called him. He flusteredly stood up and sat on the older's bed.

Beomgyu grabbed his stuff inside his bag and sat beside the younger. He put his things on his bed and laid with his chest and stomach on the mattress. He then grabbed a pillow, placing it below his chin to make his posture better and comfortable.

Taehyun eyed him, brows furrowing before chuckling.

"What?" Beomgyu looked up at him.

"You won't be able to finish your homework because of your posture, you might fall asleep any time."

Beomgyu laughed airily. "Every time I do my homework, I'm always in this posture because I'm more comfortable doing my homework like this."

"Oh."

Beomgyu hummed as a reply. Taehyun suddenly laid beside him with the same posture as him, the only difference is he didn't grab a pillow.

Beomgyu creased his brows. "Didn't you just say that I might fall asleep with this posture? Then why are you-"

"Shush hyung." Taehyun giggled. Beomgyu reached his red hair and caressed it before patting his head, smiling at him.

"Now, let's get started." Taehyun mumbled and started doing his homework. Beomgyu is doing the same.

The two boys minded their homework with silence. Beomgyu is answering biology while the other is solving math.

But.. the older apparently can't focus on answering. His eyes were attracted to Taehyun's feminine hands.

He inaudibly sighed, then looked upward, moving his eyes to the younger's rosy lips that were pouting while whispering some numbers. He traveled his eyes to Taehyun's angled nose and to his puffy cheeks. He noticed the bruises that were scattered on the younger's face were slowly disappearing, and he was glad for that.

"Hyung, I'm almost done with this. Are you done answering biology?" Taehyun eyed the older. Beomgyu snapped back to reality from his reverie. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"N-not y-yet." He stammered.

"Then continue your work." Taehyun uttered. Don't just stare at me hyung.

Beomgyu nodded, trying to resume answering.

When Taehyun was done with his math, he started to also do biology. Beomgyu on the other side began rewriting his answers from his scratch paper while planning to ask the younger about the scars and bruises on his stomach that he saw last night.

"Taehyunie." Taehyun hummed, cheeks blushing at the nickname once again.

"Why are those scars and bruises on your stomach, did they also always hurt you in there?"

Taehyun frowned. "How did you-?"

"I took off your shirt last night, it was soaked by your sweat." Beomgyu bluntly replied. Taehyun's eyes widened.

So, that's why I woke up with an unfamiliar tee. He thought before shrieking, "AAAHHH!" inside the room causing Beomgyu to panic, stopping himself from writing as he sat up, covering Taehyun's mouth using his hand. Taehyun stopped from shrieking but when he removed his hand, Taehyun still did the same.

"AAAAHHH!!!" His voice was louder, leading Beomgyu to cover his loud mouth yet again.

"Don't shout or else I will kiss you." He ordered. Taehyun immediately pressed his lips together, stopping himself from shouting.

"Let me explain first, okay?" Taehyun nodded. Beomgyu took a deep breath before removing his hand from the younger's mouth.

"I didn't want to wake you last night because you already fell asleep. So, I did that, and I'm sorry.. and please believe me, I didn't do something wrong." He explained, apologizing. Taehyun immediately covered his mouth, restraining himself from shouting.

"But why didn't you tell me that you have not too old bruises on your stomach? Maybe I could treat those if it hurts."

Taehyun uncovered his mouth. "Oh. You know hyung that it's weird to ask for someone you just met. Like.. what would you expect me to say? 'Hey hyung! I have bruises on my stomach too. Please treat them also!' Like that?" Taehyun chuckled.

"Right." Beomgyu said, chuckling.

Taehyun nodded. "Now let's continue our work." He mumbled.

The two continue what they are doing. Taehyun gathered himself to focus on his homework, trying to forget what the elder did to him.

After an hour or so, he heard soft snores. He eyed to his side and saw the older already sleeping, pen still in his hand while his head was digging on his paper sideward.

Taehyun finished answering his homework and carefully got the pen and paper from Beomgyu. He looked at his work and he was amazed by his penmanship.

He scribbled down on the older's paper, continuing his work since he doesn't feel sleepy yet.

After another hour or so, he was done. He packed his stuff together with Beomgyu's to the latter's study desk.

He sat back on the older's bed, legs criss-crossed. His lips voluntarily curled up into a warm smile.

"Taehyun." Beomgyu started mumbling.

Taehyun's smile faltered. He furrowed his brows, checking if the older was awake, but he wasn't.

He's probably having a dream. He thought.

However, he replied, "Hyung." testing if Beomgyu is going to answer him.

"Is t-the b-bruises on y-your stomach h-hurts?" Beomgyu mumbled, but enough for him to be heard.

"Don't worry about it hyung." Taehyun replied as he ran his hand on the older's fluffy hair, stroking it while Beomgyu had stopped from mumbling.

Taehyun then turned the older's body around to lay on his back to make him feel comfortable at sleeping. He fixed the pillow on Beomgyu's head and fixed his arms.

Amidst of him, fixing the older, Beomgyu unknowingly wrapped his arms on his neck, pulling him down causing his face to abruptly crash on the older's face as their lips met.

Taehyun's eyes grew wide, his heart thumping erratically. He immediately pulled away from the kiss. Beomgyu woke up to the action and Taehyun gulped.

But, the older doesn't know what's on his mind when he doesn't budge to unwrap his arms. Instead, he leaned Taehyun's head closer and collided their lips together.

Taehyun's eyes grew wide for the second time, trying to pull away on the kiss, but eventually found himself melting into it.

Beomgyu tried to deepen the kiss, tilting his head to gain better access. To his surprise, Taehyun kissed him back while slowly gripping his shirt on his chest to balance himself.

Then after a few seconds, they both startled after realizing what they were doing. They both pulled away and sat up, their back facing each other while panting.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." They said in unison, mind still processing from what just happened.

"I g-gotta go n-now." Taehyun stuttered between his slight gasps while standing up. He hurriedly grabs his things on the older's study desk.

Beomgyu bit his lips in anxiousness and looked at the younger, thinking about what he had done.

Taehyun soon walked out from the older's room, going on to his room. His cheeks red while his heart rapidly beating on his chest.