Chapter 39

Five months passed, Taehyun tried and is still trying to be close to his father as Beomgyu was always by his side.

They would always visit the hospital every Saturday either daytime or nighttime.

Beomgyu's parents are suspicious about them visiting the hospital every Saturday but they didn't mind asking the two since Beomgyu's mom really likes if his son and his boyfriend was just around, but still strict to the two if they got to go roam inside the hospital.

If Taehyun and his dad are having a conversation, Beomgyu wouldn't budge intermeddling them and just sit in the corner.

The doctor, however grew attached with Taehyun, but still clueless that the little blonde haired boy now (Beomgyu suggested for him to try something new on his hair) who always visits the hospital is his son and still clueless that he's the reason why the two always visits the hospital.

Every time the doctor would say 'do you know you look like Taera? If she's just alive, I won't be surprised anymore if she said that you're her son', like that. And when sometimes the doctor would ask about Taehyun's parents, and Taehyun being unable to pick any words to reply, that's the time Beomgyu would enter in their conversation, picking a random topic, like,

'Uhm uncle, what's the brand of the frying pan and pot in your house?'

'Uncle, do you perhaps know where I could find a pink cockroach?'

'I'm sad, I wanna see an actual dancing cow and a pig doing karate.'

Because of those, the two would burst into laughter while holding their stomachs. Beomgyu would just quietly smile and chuckle whilst the previous topic would be forgotten and Taehyun was always grateful to the older for that.

"Ain't still ready to say the truth to your father?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun, who just looked behind him before closing his eyes, nuzzling his head on his neck. They were currently on the hospital's rooftop. Since Taehyun's dad is busy with his work, sorting out and analyzing some details of the patients, the two didn't want to bother the doctor, so they just headed here, on the rooftop. And maybe they'd come back again to Dohyun's room during his rest hour or when his work was done. Yes, it has always been like that.

Beomgyu's mom was aware of them going in the area every time she and Taehyun's dad were at work.

"I don't know hyung."

"You two are close enough, why don't you tell him the truth already?"

Taehyun sighed as he looked at the other buildings. "I'm scared."

"What are you scared of?"

"I'm scared about his possible reactions." Taehyun replied.

"Still remember what I've told you before here?" Taehyun nodded as he rubbed his hands on Beomgyu's hands that were wrapped around his waist.

"Do you think he would push me away if he finally knows I'm his son with his friend?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu smiled. "I can't say anything." He replied while Taehyun snuggled deeper on his neck.

"But he still should know the truth Taehyun, he still should know and be aware that you are his son. Whatever his reaction, I'll be always here for you. Do you get that?" Beomgyu continued.

Taehyun nodded, his lips spreading up in a small smile. "I hope you won't get tired of me hyung."

"Never."

"How do you say so?"

"Because I love you."

"Right."

Little did the two know, someone actually heard their conversation.