Chapter Six

Sarah's POV

"When we land do you wanna hangout until our rides arrive?" Hayes asked, getting more open with me.
"Sure." I smiled. My smile basically never left my face ever since I met Hayes.
"Do you have any siblings? Not to be random." I asked.
"Yeah, I do. I have me and 3 other siblings. Two older brothers and a younger sister. How about you?"
"Just me and my older sister, Chloe. I also have an older brother, Brian."
"I see." Hayes said, then he seemed as if he zoned out.
"Hayes?" I said as I playfully began waving in front of his face, trying to regain his attention.
"Sorry. I zoned out." He chuckled.

Slowly, my eyes were soon locked on him as my head stayed down. I smirked and he did too.

I snuggled up on his left shoulder. For the last 45 minutes I ended up falling asleep on Hayes's shoulder.
I woke up to Hayes poked my arm.
"Well, good afternoon. The plane just landed." Hayes whispered. Slowly, I got off of Hayes's shoulder, stretched out and I grabbed my carry on and me and Hayes headed to the baggage claim. Hayes and I both talked from the beginning of the plane flight all the way to the end. Except for the last 45 minutes because I fell asleep.
When all the luggage started coming down the conveyor belt, Hayes and I continued chatting away.

When we got all of our luggage, we both waited outside to get picked up. It was at least 32 degrees outside. Very. Hot. Hayes continued staring at me. He has done it so much during the plane ride that I am just used to it. Don't know why, but I did.
"I think you look better in the sunlight." He smiled, shielding his eyes from the powerful sun rays with his hand.
I turned to Hayes and smiled.
"Wait," He started, catching my attention. "I still never got a complete hug." Hayes smirked and motioned for me to go over to where he is.
I walked over to him and gave him the biggest hug yet. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his arms were around my skinny waist. He slowly started lowering his hands. I parted and instantly pushed him away.
"Hayes Grier! What do you think your doing?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders and showed an adorable innocent look. I rolled my eyes, "First off, you never kissed me. Addition to that, we're not even dating. " I nudged him, playfully.
"Then do you want to hang out tomorrow afternoon. Just me and you?" Hayes asked.
"Hm. I think I should think long and hard for this. You tried to grab my butt. I might need to think about this." I said, playfully pretending to think.
"Sure." I smiled.

Not far after I said yes, I was assuming that Hayes mom, pulled up in a SUV. Three good looking guys came out of the back. One had brown hair and bright blue eyes, just like Hayes. So I was guessing that that guy is Hayes's brother? They do look quite alike. Another boy had brown hair and looked as if he was around 20 or even a bit older. The last boy who came out had black hair and looked as if he was 17 or 18.

They all gave Hayes a hug or handshake and asked how his flight was, he said it was good. I smiled as Hayes looked at me. Then the boys came to me, introducing themselves.
"Hey, I'm Nash Grier. Hayes's older brother." He paused. "You must be Hayes's girlfriend." Nash teased. Hayes right away, nudged Nash on his arm, because of what he said. Nash turned around. "Oh. He has a crush on her. He's blushing!" Nash announced. Hayes and I looked at each other and he turned beat red. All of the boys just laughed at him.
"Nash! Stop bothering you little brother!" I'm assuming, Hayes's mother, said strictly.
"Hey, I'm Carter Renyolds." The black haired boy said.
"And finally, I'm Cameron Dallas. The eldest and the wisest." The guys laughed. I'm assuming that's not true?
Hayes mother came over to me.
"I'm Elizabeth." I shook her hand and smiled.
"I'm Skylynn!" A little girl said, walking to us. I smiled at her.
"Hey everyone. I'm Sarah." I smiled.
"Do you need a ride?" Elizabeth offered.
I looked at Hayes, then Elizabeth, the boys, then back at Hayes. Hayes slowly nodded his head, saying that I should go with and tag along. But I have a ride coming. Knowing my family, they probably forgot about me. We are well known for forgetfulness. But, I'm not too bad I guess.
"Sure, why not." I smiled, gathering up my luggage. I walked two feet and Hayes stopped me in my tracks.
"Leave that to me." he whispered, grabbing my luggage from my hands. I smiled, thanked him and hopped in the very back. Elizabeth was in the front with Nash. Carter, Cameron, and Skylynn were in the middle and me and Hayes were in the very back.