Chapter Twenty Six

*6 years later*

Hayes and I are now both 22 years old. Today is going to be different that any other day. Today is the biggest day of our lives. We are getting married.

As I put on my white beautiful, floral bride dress, I stared at myself in the mirror. I look stunning. Not to be self centred but I'm just saying.
"You look beautiful, baby girl." I turned around and my mom was walking towards me, trying not to cry.
"Thanks mom." I whispered. That was the first compliment she gave me since I was young. I was shocked, yet thankful she said that. I gave her a hug, trying not to cry.
I'm such an emotional person. I smiled wide.
"Wish your father was here to celebrate this with you." Mom looked down.
"Yeah, but I bet he's watching us right now." I smiled. My mom just smiled and nodded, looking up.
"Show time." My best friend, and maid of honour smiled, peaking her head around the corner. I smiled at her as she walked closer. "You look phenomenal. Makeup and hair is just beautiful. Just perfect." She paused, noticing the music is starting. "That's your cue." She smiled, running to where she is supposed to be. My brother, Brian came up behind me.
"Ready baby girl?" He smiled, I playfully hit his arm. "You look beautiful." He whispered, standing beside me, linking arms.
"Thank you." I smiled, getting butterflies as I walked out to the isle.
___________________
Well.. Sorry if you weren't expecting for me to flash forward a few years but, it just happened.. Haha. 😊

Stay Beautiful! 💕