Chapter Seven

As we started heading towards their house, Nash started to blast his music and everyone started to sing and dance along, including Skylynn.
I leaned over to Hayes.
"You have energetic family and friends. " I smiled. He laughed.
"Yeah, and I have to live with these freaks." Hayes teased. Nash turned down the music after 'Let it go' finished playing.
"Sarah, right?" Nash confirmed.
"Yup."
"I'm assuming that you sat beside Hayes on the flight?" Nash asked. I nodded my head and said yes and Hayes looked at me.
"Did you two have sex in the bathrooms?" Nash laughed. All the boys laughed, except me, Hayes, Skylynn and Elizabeth. Elizabeth gently hit Nash's arm.
"Nash. Skylynn is in the car." She gave Nash a look, threatening to stop laughing not say that again. I looked over at Hayes, he gave Nash a dirty look.

"We are inviting all of the guys over. They're spending the night." Nash told Hayes and I. I have no clue who he is talking about or how many he is talking about so I just nodded and went along with it.
"Awesome, tonight's going to be fun." Hayes smiled.
"I'm going to grandmas." Skylynn announced, turning to face Hayes and I.
"Yeah, me and your father are driving there and dropping her off. We're letting you guys bond and with Sarah too." Elizabeth said, as she continued to drive.
"I can't wait." I smiled wide.
"So as soon as we get home we're leaving to drop Skylynn off. She already has everything. We're just dropping you off at the house. We'll be gone for around 4 to 5 hours." Elizabeth smiled.

This is going to be the best ever! I smiled at the thought.

When we got to the Grier house, it was a big and beautiful home. We all jumped out except Skylynn and Elizabeth. We waved them goodbye. Hayes and I got our suitcases, but Nash took mine. I thanked him for his kindness.

"How many boys are coming?" I asked, completely clueless.
"Well, including us 5? There will be probably 9 of us. Me, Carter, Nash, Hayes, you, Jack G, Jack J, Matt, and Shawn." Cameron counted.
"Sarah. Our house is going to be quite full, so you are going to have to sleep in Hayes room." Nash nudged and winked at me. I blushed, looking down.
"I'm going to take Sarah to my room." Hayes said getting his luggage. I got mine and followed Hayes to his room.
"For a boy, this wasn't as messy as I thought it would be." I teased as I put my luggage on one empty corner of the room.

His room was covered in football posters and his too small #7 jersey was hung on his wall. His bed was made and everything. Hayes put his luggage by his closet and sat on the bed and looked at me. I looked down then back around the room.
"Come here." Hayes ordered, gesturing me to sit beside him. I slowly walked over to him. "Are you okay? You look upset." He asked.
"Never better." I smiled.
"Okay. You just looked sad. I think you still need a hug though, just to improve your mood." He smiled kindly.

When Hayes and I hug, we fit together like a puzzle piece. I closed my eyes, enjoying the long hug. I pulled away fixing my hair. Suddenly, I heard a thump on his door, we both stared at the door. Right behind the thump was a series of laughs, a few whispers and foot steps going back downstairs.

"Sorry about that. Brothers can be a little immature." Hayes said, chuckling. I shrugged my shoulders.
I heard a door bell and I got up and started following Hayes. Hayes went all the way to the door to greet the other boys. I just sat at the top of the flight of stairs, not wanting to interfere with their greetings. Until Hayes brought me into the conversation.
"Guys, this is Sarah." Hayes introduced me, after he greeted all the other boys. One of the boys with dirty blonde(ish) hair whistled. I blushed and covered my face.
The guy who whistled at me, said his name was Matthew Espinosa. He winked at me. He's a different type of guy. Different than the rest. I thought.
"Okay, now the rest of everyone. This is Jack J, Jack G, and Shawn." Carter went down the line. I smiled at all of them. We all went to the living room and for the first 5 minutes we were quiet and we were all on our phones. What an awkward situation.
"So. Do you want to play truth or dare?" Hayes spoke up. All the guys agreed.
"What about Honesty Hour?" I asked. I got blank and confused faces in return.
"Well, Honesty Hour is basically like truth or dare, but with truth or dare you have the opportunity to lie at any time. With honesty hour, you have to tell the truth no matter what question. You have to be honest. There are dares too. With the dares you have to do them." I explained.
We all agreed to do that. I started.

"Carter. Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare." He hesitated.
"To start out with something weak. Remove one piece of clothing for the rest of the game." He gave me a look that said, Okay? I just smiled. Carter removed his shirt, revealing his abs. I melted inside. I quickly hid my melting and returned to the game.
"Nash. Truth or dare?" Carter asked.
"Truth."
"On a scale of one to ten. Ten being amazing, one being the worst. What do you rate yourself?" Nash gave Carter a weird look. "What? I don't really have any creativity. Sorry." Carter laughed.
"Uh. I guess a 7." I looked at him as if he was crazy. He looked at me in confusion.
"What?" He asked, laughing.
"To me you look really good. All of you do." I smiled, looking around. They all erupted in things like "You look beautiful too.","You look better than all of us." Then I heard Hayes say,
"You always have and always will look beautiful." I looked and him. Then looked at the other guys, blushing a deep red and smiling like an idiot.
They all smiled at me.
"Matt, Truth or dare." Nash asked.
"Truth."
"If you were a girl, who would you date that is in this room?"
"Uh, I don't know. Carter?" He laughed, Carter laughed too.
"Aww, Matter. I totally ship that." I laughed along wit the rest of the guys.
"Hayes. Truth or dare?" Matt asked.
"Truth." He smiled.
"Do you like Sarah?" The room erupted with oohs and everyone was staring at me. I blushed a deep red. Hayes looked at the floor and whispered yes, in the quiet room. Everyone was silent, staring at me.
"Sarah. Truth or dare?" Hayes asked, Breaking the silence.
"Truth." I said, obviously not thinking.
"Do you like me?" Hayes asked.
Immediately after he asked that, I blushed and covered my face. I nodded my head and said yes in the silent room. When I uncovered my face, everyone was grinning at me, including Hayes.