Chapter Ten

Sarah's POV

I have never kissed anyone in my life. Other than family. On the cheek! But, that doesn't really count. This is like the make it or break it.
When he kissed me, I felt as if I was floating on a cloud, with just me and Hayes on it. It was amazing and passionate. Just what I expected a first kiss to be like. It felt as if I was in a movie. The timing was just perfect. After, from what we thought the time was up, he rested his forehead on mine and smiled wide.

"Okay, you two. Get a room!" Jack J yelled, bringing the cloud back to the physical earth.
I took my forehead off his, smiled then rolled my eyes at Jack J.
"Are you guys hungry? Because I am." Cameron randomly asked.
"Do you guys want to order in pizza?" Nash replied.
We all agreed. Nash called Dominos Pizza to come to the house with our pizza.
Me and Hayes stayed in the living room, while everyone else was in the kitchen.
"I really enjoyed that kiss." Hayes smiled.
"I did too." I blushed.
"Sarah. I've been thinking about this all day." He started, staring into my eyes. "Through out the day I have learn that I really like you. I know that I haven't known you for that long but it felt like I've know you for almost too long," Hayes laughed, "Your laugh is just so contagious and your smile is so beautiful. Now is the finally the right time to ask this question. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Hayes smiled, hoping I would say yes.

Honestly, I really didn't have much thought into that answer. I really wanted to be his girlfriend. So right away, I said yes.
When I said yes, he had this look on his face like nothing in the world could bring him down. He gave me a tight hug and said these words.
"I am now finally happy. "

Hearing Hayes say that gave me butterflies.
"By the way, I think Nash and all the other boys are going to the city tomorrow so we will be home alone. Maybe, we can do something? Just the two of us?" Hayes winked at me.
"Oh my God! We can bake cookies together!" I laughed, bringing my hands together, so they make a noise.
"Whatever you want. But before we bake our cookies I want to take you around the city. We're going to the park tomorrow. Just to walk around and talk." He smiled and kissed my rosy cheek.

A big flock of butterflies covered the inside of my stomach.

When all the other boys came in the room, me and Hayes were holding hands. From the look on their faces, I could tell that they knew that we were finally dating.
"So Hayes finally had the guts to talk to you and ask you out." Carter teased.
"Oh, shut up Carter!" Hayes snapped back. All the other guys just laughed.
"Oh and by the way, if Hayes never told you me and the guys are going to be hanging out tomorrow in the city so you and Hayes will be home alone." Nash said.
"Yeah, I know. Hayes just told me." I said, nudging Hayes.
"Well, me and Sarah are going upstairs to my room, tell me when the pizza arrives." Hayes said walking and dragging me upstairs by the hand.