Chapter Twelve

Hayes's POV

When Sarah walked in my bedroom with my clothing, she looked so hot. She just has a lazy look and I love it. I stared at her and smiled.

She's so incredibly beautiful.

Sarah stared at the clothing, then back at me.
My phone went off.
"Who is it?" Sarah asked, walking over to me.
"It's my mom." I said curiously, as I read the text out loud.
"Can't make it home tonight. Chain reaction car accident. Don't worry, we're fine. Spending a night or two at grandmas. Have a good time with the boys, I texted Nash this too. Talk to you tomorrow. Love and miss you."
"I guess we're almost alone tonight." I smiled. Sarah nodded as she let out a big yawn. She tossed her clothes that she wore today on top of her suitcase and she sat right beside me.
"Tired?" I asked.
"Yeah. A hot shower really relaxes you." Sarah chuckled, resting her head on my shoulder.
"Well, if your tired. Let's go to bed." I said, already getting under the covers. She did too, following my actions.
I turned off the light and I could see a faint outline of her face. I could tell she was struggling to stay awake. She probably wanted me to fall asleep first so she wouldn't feel bad for having an energy crash. I stared at her for a good five minutes. When I was assuming that she fell asleep, I kissed her forehead and said.
"Goodnight, my Angel."

Sarah's POV

I was half asleep, but I felt Hayes kiss my forehead and said,
"Goodnight my Angel."
He turned over and went to sleep, as I lay there grinning until I fell into a dreamless sleep.