Again: Part 1

Dylan and I wait for them on the set of The Death Cure. I can't wait to see everyone again. We are in Canada for a few shots, I haven't seen anyone for a while.

I haven't changed yet since we came early so I'm still wearing what I came in.

It's March 14, 2016. (Hehe that's the real date they started filming and that's my birthday hehe, except not the year of couse) I haven't seen anyone from the cast since December other than Dylan of course. The people I last saw were Ki Hong and Rosa and that was for an interview.

I've already greeted Wes, Kaya, Kat and Jacob since they came early as well.

Kaya jumped with joy when she saw me, she started crying cause she missed me so much.

It's 7am currently and we start at 8am. I chat with them and then see Ki Hong walking over to us.

I jog up to him and he stops walking and extends out his arms ready to give me a hug. I continue to jog and laugh as he stopped walking. As soon as I get to him we engulf each other in a hug.

"Hey kid" Ki Hong says

I giggle and say "Hey Ki Hong"

Everyone else walks over to us and I let go of him. One by one they all hug him.

Then Will shows up and we rush to greet him.

We continue to talk when I see someone running over to us. It's Thomas. As soon as I notice that it's him I start to run over to him.

Dylan doesn't notice Thomas and yells at me "Where are you go- oh ok" he must have saw Thomas because he didn't finish the question.

As I run I see Thomas has a huge smile on his face. We run to each other the whole way and we meet and engulf each other in a hug.

I still had momentum and so did he from running so he spins me around so we both don't go tumbling to the ground.

I had a weird urge. I had the urge to kiss him. I didn't know why I wanted to kiss him. I kept myself from doing such a stupid thing.

I hear a few 'awes' but I ignore them. He giggles and says mockingly "You're acting like you haven't seen me in years."

I let go of him and punch him in the arm playfully. "Whatever Sangster"

Dylan jogs over and hugs Thomas. "Hey Thomas"

"Hey man"

Everyone else comes over and says hi to Thomas.

After a while everyone else arrives. Thomas has been standing by me most of the time.

Hours Later:

I walk out of my trailer and start to walk away from it. I was stopped by someone picking me up bridal style.

I let out a small screech, kind of like a gasp out of shock. I look to see who is holding me, it's Dylan, of course it is Dyl. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not sure" he says then thinks for a second. "Lets bring you to your boyfriend"

"He's not" I say to hm.

He starts walking to Thomas' trailer. I just let him carry me to the trailer. My lips form a straight line as I look at Dylan.

"Thomas! I got your girl!" Dylan screams. I let out a light giggle.

Then Thomas says "Why do you have Ky?"

Thomas just called me his girl.

Then Dylan says "I got bored ok! So I scooped her up and carried her over here"

We hear Thomas laugh and walk to the door. He opens the door and giggles when he saw me in Dylan's arms.

My lips are still in a straight line. We are all in our clothes for the scenes we have to shoot.

"Can you put me down now?" I ask Dyl.

Dylan puts me down and I dust myself off. Then I say "Oh can I tell Thomas about... uh"

"I will" Dylan responds.

Thomas moves to the side and lets us in his trailer. I sit down and so does Thomas and Dylan.

Dylan and I have huge smiles on our faces while Thomas is giving us questioning looks. I bite my lower lip so I don't yell it out.

"I've found the one" Dylan says.

Thomas gives him another questioning look. Then Dylan adds "I bought THE ring"

Thomas smiles and they hug. Then Thomas asks "Have you asked her?"

"Not yet but soon" Dylan says smiling.

"I can't wait for you to ask Angela to marry you! She'll come to me and ask if I knew" I comment.

"Congrats you found the one" Thomas says to Dylan.

"Yeah, Angela is just so perfect! She is so sweet and kind! I love her so much!" Dylan confesses.

I giggle and say "I love you two together so much! You two are so cute!"

We hear the door knock and Thomas opens the door. We see Ki Hong and he comes in and joins us.

Dylan tells him about the ring.

Then Ki Hong says "Here comes another wedding! Now these fools-" he points at Thomas and I "-have to get married"

"First I gotta be in a relationship" I comment, then I add lightly and jokingly but also not jokingly "And that might take a while with my trust issues"

Dylan laughs and says "Yeah you haven't had good luck with guys"

"Yep, they both cheated on me" I reply.

"How many boyfriends have you had?" Ki Hong asks me casually.

I put up two fingers in response to his question. "They were both serious relationships"

Then Thomas adds "Yeah I understand why you find it hard to trust people"

I remember only a few hours earlier today I had the urge to kiss my best friend.

I nod and say "When I was a kid I was really gullible and I would trust people way too easily"

Dylan, Ki Hong, and Thomas all nod. Then I say "Anyways... I loved your wedding Ki Hong! It was so fun!"

The boys giggle and Ki Hong thanks me.

We keep talking for a while. Then Thomas says "I brought Kylie to the star wars premiere"

"I know it was all over" Ki Hong responds.

"It was amazing" I say with a smile on my face, I look over at Thomas and see his is smiling at me.

"I got a freaking picture with THE MARK HAMILL! I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy but it's all cool! It's fine!" I say moving my hands around from my excitement.

I show them a picture of Thomas, Mark, and I. "HE KNEW WHO I FREAKING WAS!!!"

I fangirl some more then say "I changed that picture to my home screen"

"What's your lock screen?" Ki Hong's asks me.

I giggle then show them my lock screen. It is a picture of Thomas and I posing on the Tower Bridge in London. I am posing like Spiderman and he is standing like Iron Man.

All three boys laugh and Thomas says "That was a fun day"

I agree with a nod and a smile. We continue to talk until Wes calls us in.

I'm baccckkkk "Did ya miss me" I hope you liked the chapter!

Word Count: 1,228