The Death Cure: Part 11

This is the last part, I hope you enjoy!

It's time for the preimere of the last film. The Death Cure. I put on my dress and do my makeup.

I slip into my kind of comfortable black high heels

Dylan tells me that it is time to go. We head out of the door and go to the priemere.

I spot Thomas and resist the urge to run to him and tackle him with a hug.

I speed walk up and put my hand on the middle of his back. I stand right next to him and look at him. He quickly feels my hand on his back and he turns his head.

I watch as his eyes light up with joy as he looks at me. He pulls me into a quick hug, I hug him back. I whisper in his ear jokingly "Fancy seeing you here"

Thomas smiles "I missed you"

I let my stupid smipe escape my face, you know the one, my heart flutters and he looks at me smiling.

My heart skips a beat and I feel like I could faint. I giggle and confess "I missed you too Thomas"

We let go and he wraps one of his arms around my waist. We smile for the cameras.

That's when I realize he is holding onto me much tighter than he normally would. I look at his hand that is on my waist then I look at him.

He looks at me within a second. I smile at him and he pulls me into a hug. I giggle as he hugs me tight. I pat his back as he hugs me while I giggle the whole time. At this moment I feel something.

Love.

I feel loved.

What am I thinking?!

I'll rarely see him after this.

He kisses the top of my head and I resist the urge to snile stupidly. Thomas finally lets go of me and smiles at me. I smile at him back then I look at the cameras.

If only I knew he was looking at me the whole time.

___

We wrapped up the priemere and had a party at Dylan and mines place. The whole cast came even the people from the first movie who were only in the first movie.

I quickly changed out of my dress and changed into something way more comfortable before they arrived.

I quickly clean up a bit, but to be honest the house is pretty clean already. I look at the two dishes in the sink and say "Dyl can you clean the dishes real quick" I hate watching the dishes, I hate getting my hands dirty.

"Sure" he says and he cleans them while I continue to clean up the little mess that there is.

Dylan puts the two dishes away and then as if it was perfect timing I finish cleaning everything and then like it was even better timing I hear a knock at the door. "I got it" I tell Dylan.

I walk up to the door and open it up. I greet everyone and open the door wide and hold it so everyone can come in. Everyone walks in and takes of their shoes.

This is like a last hora for all the actors in The Maze Runner. I couldn't have asked for better cast mates. Better friends. My eyes watered just by thinking about saying goodbye.

I hope we will all stay in contact. I know we will but for how long is the real question?

I'll see everyone at Dylan and Angela's wedding. He hasn't proposed yet but I know he will.

___

It was time to say goodbye. Mostly everyone has left. The only who are still here are Ki Hong and Thomas.

Ki Hong then says that he has to leave. I can see tears in his eyes.

I've been crying too, I've said bye to so many people today.

Dylan hugs him and they hug for a while. I awe at the sight and Thomas just laughs.

I punch his arm playfully and he just laughs again.

When Ki Hong breaks the hug with Dylan he hugs Thomas.

Then he breaks the hug with Thomas and hugs me. I hug him back immediately. I start to cry on his shoulder and I can hear him sniffling.

I rub his back and try to sooth him. "We'll see you at Dylan's wedding" I wishper in his ear.

We all say bye and then he leaves.

I sit down and Thomas then says "I have to go also, I wish I could stay longer. I'll visit you two"

I then shove a pillow in my face. I don't want to say bye to Thomas. I wanted to scream.

I take the pillow off from my face and luckily I took of my makeup when I got home.

I run to my room and grab a box. I sprint out and hand it to Thomas. "DO NOT OPEN THIS UNTIL I TELL YOU TO" I tell him with a very serious voice.

Dylan laughs and so does Thomas. "Promise?"

"Promise" Thomas says.

I notice Thomas already has his shoes on.

Dylan hugs him and they whisper things to one another. I hear them both sniffle and I smile sadly.

Then they both let go of each other. Thomas then looks at me and I can tell this is very hard for me.

He hugs me and I hug him back. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around neck.

I rest my head on his chest and I feel him kiss my head.

Everything freezes all at once. It's like we have been hugging forever.

Then we both break away, we say one last goodbye and he walks out the door.

I didn't even notice but my cheeks that were once dried of tears now soaked from the new ones running down my face.

HA jk this isn't the last part, I would never do that, but the next chapter is the last chapter.

Word Count: 1,018