Best Friends: Part 4

I decided after work I'm going to hang out with Angela and Kaya while my parents watch over Dylan like guardians angels.

I got off of work early today and so did Thomas. I ask him if he wanted to join Angela and I. He thought about it and then said "Sure"

"Wow I thought you would say no"

I grab Kaya and we then get in my car. I drive and pick Angela up from the hotel. Thomas is right in the back and Kaya is next to me in the passenger seat.

Angela hops in the back and says "Hey, the party has arrived!"

Which I respond with "I didn't know Beyonce was here"

Angela scoffs at my witty remark as Thomas giggles while Kaya laughs.

"Ky, I love how witty you are"

"Thanks" I say then add sarcastically "I try really hard"

They all laugh and as I drive we are all talking about random things.

I park the car and Thomas says "Food first I guess"

"Kylie you're a genius" Kaya mumbles.

I giggle and say "Food is always first!"

Angela laughs and exclaims "Preach sista!"

We all laugh and go inside the restaurant. It's 6:24. Once we order we sit down and wait for our food. We sit in a booth, Angela and Kaya next to each other, forcing me and Thomas to sit together.

"Kylie how do you deal with Dylan?" Angela asks me.

"I honestly have no idea, I'm still surprised I'm not totally insane right now" I reply.

I think for a second as they all laugh "Why do you ask?"

Angela then says "He can be so much sometimes"

I scoff and say "You can say that again"

Thomas then repeats what Angela said "He can be so much sometimes"

We all giggle as I punch his arm playfully and say giggling "I didn't actually mean to say it again"

We get our food and eat.

I pay and we head back to the rental.

They all sit in the same spots as before.

I turn my torso so I am facing Thomas, Kaya and Angela and ask "Where to now?"

Thomas shrugs then Angela says "I have no idea what's around here"

I nod then turn back around in my chair. I put my car keys in and start the car. I buckle and grab my phone and look up some places near us.

"What about..." I say slowly as I swipe down the screen.

"I'm sorry, I should have looked up places before-" I get cut of by Thomas giggling "It's fine"

I smile at my phone while he talks. This might take a while.

I start humming a random song. I started to hum softly 'Keep your hands off my baby' by The Beatles.

I continue to look for a place to go to as I hum. Then surprisingly Thomas joins me humming the same song. I giggle for a second then continue to hum.

I finally find a place to go. "How about we go to the movie theater?"

"Sure" "Sounds grand" "Yeah" I get from the three of them.

I nod and say what is out in the movie theater.

"I know you want to see Dunkirk so we should watch that" Thomas speaks up.

"We don't have to, whatever you guys want is fine with me"

"I wanna watch Dunkirk" Angela says to me. "I agree with Angela" Kaya responds. I nod and ask "Thomas are you fine with Dunkirk?"

"Yeah" Thomas exclaims.

I smile and start driving then Thomas says "I never knew you liked The Beatles"

"Well... uh surprise!" I say giggling at the end.

Then I say "I still have to watch 'Nowhere Boy' I haven't gotten to watch it yet"

"Is that about The Beatles?" Angela asks.

"Yeah and Tommy is in it" I say happily.

Thomas giggles and Angela nods. I continue to drive, I then question "Wait, are you Paul McCartney in 'Nowhere Boy'?"

"Yeah" Thomas replies.

"Ok, that's what I thought" I say to him.

Then Angela changes the suspect "So Kaya and Thomas-" she trails off.

"Oh no" I mumble under my breath.

Thomas lets out a "mhm" sound and Angela continue "What is it like working with the wonderful Kylie O'Brien?"

Kaya laughs at Angela's question.

I roll my eyes and giggle "Torture"

They all laugh but Angela asks another question "We've all had her as a co-star, I want to know all the dumb stuff she has done"

Then I mumble "What about all the dumb stuff you've done Angela?"

Thomas must have heard me because he started giggling.

"Huh?" Angela asks me.

"Nothing" I respond snickering.

Then Kaya says "Did she do anything stupid with you?"

Angela sighs and says "No, she isn't clumsy. The only embarrassing thing she did was when Justin ran into her and they both fell to the ground."

I laugh then comment "I miss Justin, he was like my partner in crime"

"Best friend"

I shake my head and say "You are, when I have co-stars I always have a girl and guy best friend, then I have my partner in crime."

"Well who is who?" Angela asks.

"I can't say who they are" I say to her.

Kaya and Thomas laugh then Angela asks "If I guess correct-" I cut her off by nodding.

"Ok so I'm your girl best friend" Angela says then adds "Then Justin is your boy best friend, then-" she stops and thinks "The partner in crime is tricky. It could be Tom, David"

I smirk then she exclaims "I bet Justin is also your partner in crime"

I nod and say "Yeah, you're right"

"Who's Justin?" Thomas asks.

"He plays Ben" I reply.

Thomas nods and Kaya mumbles something. It was really soft, I think she said 'Someone's jelous'

My eyebrows furrow. Why would so- why would Thomas be jelous?

I park the car and we head into the movie theater. Kaya and Angela quickly get a spot next to eachother. I end up sitting next to Thomas.

It goes Thomas, me, Angela, and Kaya.

Thomas and I whisper to each other funny comments as the movie goes on. I hear Kaya and Angela whisper something but I keep my focus on the movie, and some of it on Thomas.

Word Count: 1,063