Havoc in CHB

Okay, so, sorry I did not update two more times yesterday, but I think I'm going to stock up on chapters then Publish 1 Every day. This is dedicated to my fellow readers and lazygirl_126

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Zoë POV

Havoc. That's basically what it was at camp. Nothing but havoc. I punched Omega for letting Connor and Travis do that. In under 30 minutes, people were wrestling, fighting, and arguing over chips. Omega gazed in victory at the dilemma, before starting towards our cabin. Which, by the way, had been created out of no where. 

"Serves them right." Per-Omega stated. Then snorted.

He was staring at the camp in disgust. Nothing but anger and hatred filled his once sparkling sea-green eyes. I almost pitied them, before Chaos' training to never show emotion kicked in, and I shoved the feeling to the back of my mind.

"As you know, Gaea, Tartarus, and all the other people are planning an attack soon. So, we will not take orders from the camp. Here's what I want. 1st group, Conner and Travis. You know what to do," Percy stated. "Thalia, Nico, I want you to take the last battalion of monsters there are."

"Aye sir." Nico nodded.

"Michael, Lee, I want you two along with Zoë and Bianca to kill every monster in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd battalion. That leaves us with Luke and I. Well, I guess we'll take on The primordials, whilst the Gods take on the Titans." Percy grinned wildly.

"Yes Omega." Everyone said in unison.

Omega chuckled, before saying, "Let's go kill some immortals!!!" Then, there was an explosion near Camp Half-Blood Hill. "Stolls go! Archers at the ready! Thalia, Nico, Swords! Luke! Let's go kill immortals..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

O my...that's too short...oh well DEAL WITH IT!!!

O_o

Jk, seriously that was short. The battle will be super long.

Follow me, I'll follow you. Golden rule.

Signing off~

C&T Stoll1