The sky primordial visits.

So yea, that last chapter was short and...short. But here is a good, long chapter!

Hope you like it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy POV

I stood before the blinding sight in front of me as he starting walking towards me. I desperately tried to get the words out of my mouth but could not. All I managed to say was, "Ouranus."

He smiled at me as he put a hand on my shoulder. How was he alive? Where did he come from? Well, the sky obviously. Phoebe was muttering something about unicorns and what his pets looked like...odd.

"Perseus my boy." Ouranus spoke, as he said that, my eyes furrowed together and looked out the ground. He just had to say my name, great, now Phoebe knows who I am. Speaking of Phoebe, she was staring at me, wide eyes.

"Is that really you Percy?" She asked, her voice full of sincere worry. Should I tell her? Well, I guess I should. I mean, she wouldn't doubt my brother...or would she?"

"No. I am not the famous Percy Jackson, I am not the one who retrieved Zeus' master bolt. I am not the one who retrieved the Golden Fleece. I am not the one who held the sky for your mistress. I am not the one who traveled the labyrinth. I am not the one who defeated Kronos. I am NOT, Percy Jackson." I finished my little speech, looking at Phoebe straight in the eye. She had pity in her eyes.

"M'Lady is worried for him. But I guess you aren't him, though she hasn't been as distant with him lately." The Hunter spoke. Did Artemis actually miss me? No-do not think that way Omega. Do not.

"I see. Ouranus, may I have a word with you please?" I told coldly.

"Yes Omega." He seemed to know where this was heading...we walked away, 5 feet, 10 feet, 20 feet. I stopped abruptly causing the sky primordial to bump into me.

"Don't ever do that again!" I chided, startling him as he flinched.

"Yes, I think I've learned now." Ouranus whispered. I took in his words.

"Now, why are you here?" I tried to ask calmly but failed miserably. It came out as more of a Tell-now-or-I'll-kill-you. He smiled.

"Thought you'd never ask." I grinned, knowing where my humor came from. The God then created a stool, sat on it and looked at the sky. I waited, and waited. 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes. I started getting impatient as I asked.

"Well?"

"Ah, yes. Sorry, I'm afraid my ADHD got me today..." The wise one spoke. I chuckled, knowing we all got it from somewhere.

"Well, continue." I told impatiently.

"Gwochies!" I laughed, at his 5 year old madness.

"Just tell the story." I spoke.

"Fine! Ok, so as you know, Kronos split me into tiny widdle pieces and tossed my belongings into the Ocean," He started, then looked at me asking for a continue sign. I nodded, "Well, Chaos came to me, and sent me into the skies, where I met one of the favorite students. Anyways, it took a decade for me to reform and when I did, I managed the skies. The day you died, Zeus started killing innocents from the sky. One day, he took it to far and and blasted Malasia flight 108 with a son of Hades on it. I've tried my best to stop the storms. Still, Zeus is growing stronger."

I took in what he had just said. Who had convinced him to do what he has been doing? I wondered...Andrew maybe? Who knows...Ouranus noticed my little day dream and coughed. I was back to reality.

"Anyways...Im here because you need a little help with teleporting those 2." He ended his sentence with pointing his fingers at the Hunter and demigod standing awkwardly in a corner. I was confused, apparently Ouranus picked up and spoke, "Tartarus limits the teleportation to 2 per portal."

I looked at him, "Ah." My confused look subsided as we picked up our pace.

"Also, you sensed the aura of power around the Giant's am I correct?" He asked.

"Yes, why?" I questioned.

"End gave half his power to them. That's why. With their des-" Ouranus started but stopped as we heard a agonizing scream coming from Phoebe. We looked up to see a blade sticking right out of her stomache. Standing behind her was...A girl giant?! Andrew quickly reacted by slicing her thigh and I shooting an arrow right into the wound he cut open. The giant quickly faded as we rushed to Phoebe.

"I couldn't even sense her coming." She choked out. I stood over her, trying to heal the wound but failed...for the blade was made of End Blackrock. She looked at me, straight into my hood, trying to look through as I saw she gave up.

The Hunter was struggling to breathe as she spoke, "Find Percy for me will ya?" She questioned me, hoping to find the answer, "Artemis needs him." It was either now or never.

"There is no need huntress." I said.

"How, why? Is he dead?!" She spoke sorely. I looked at her, and pulled down my hood. The Hunter let out a gasp and nodded her head, "I knew you were him."

She then closed her eyes, losing the fight. I looked at her as her body went limp. Why did the Greek mythology world have to be so...cruel?! I will show the fates the meaning of cruel, if it is the last thing I do.

I then turned towards Ouranus. He gulped, "I don't think you need any help now. But if you do, contact me." With that, the sky primordial disappeared leaving Andrew and I alone. I looked at him and we had a silent agreement.

Let's go home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wow. Wanna be in the book?! Comment. Tell me ALLLL about you. Jk but still.

Follow me I'll follow you

Signing off~

C&T Stoll1