Suprise!

Okay, dedication goes to... drum roll please...
jazzyortega!

First follower! Haha im such a noob

Anyways!!!

Here's the chapter O_o

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Conner and Travis POV

Thousands upon thousands of monsters poured into the Camp, as our Fireteam smiled. Oh how fun this was gonna be!

"Okay, so, this is what I want!" Percy yelled over the commotion, "Conner, Travis, you know!" Michael, Lee, I want you to sneak behind the enemy. Hide in the trees and knock down every monster you can while Bianca, Zoe, and Thalia kill monsters from the perimeter with your bow!" Percy was basically yelling with all his might, "Luke, Nico, and I will make that army look like a toy!" Percy exclaimed whilst grinned.

"Aye, sir!" We replied in chorus. Ooh, this will be fun.

Lee Fletcher's POV

Michael and I snuck behind the army and climbed Thalia's Pine Tree. Woo weeeeee, This looked like a tiny version of the Trojan War!

"Okay, on three," I whispered to Michael. I put three fingers up, dropped one, then another, and then the last. We shot arrow after arrow, each probably coming in intervals of 2 in 3 seconds. Monster dust piled up around us, as we saw the girls shooting their arrows around the perimeter. The monsters were slowly dying as we kept making progress. Luke, Nico and Per- wait where was Percy?!

Oh...

He was at Half-Blood Hill fighting the Titans and Giants with help of the Gods, along with a few fellow campers. I turned back to our fight only to be met with a flying piece of wood coming straight at my face. Oh cra-.

The next thing I knew, the world turned black. Pitch Black.

Percy POV

As the trio (Luke, Nico, and I) fought fiercely, I totally forgot about the Titans and Giants. Uh, why did they have to exist?! Well, if they weren't alive, then I wouldn't be here... You know what? Never mind that comment I just made!

"One puny demigod and 12 Olympian Gods vs 12 Giants and Titans? Too easy." Krios boasted, amusment entering his features.

I snorted, "We'll see about that!" With that, I slashed.

Dang. I really never thought they could be this powerful together. Well shucks. Sucks for them. Apparently they forgot who I was. 

I made a deep slash at Atlas' chest, a hard cut in Polybotes thigh, which made him growl in pain and pounce at me. Dodge, slice. One down, 23 to go. You know, that reminds me of The Hunger Games... Ugh, Omega, stay focused!

I made deep gashes into the immortals until it was too painful for them to attack. I finished them off along with Kronos, the only titan left. The Gods looked pretty tired, whilst The Big Three made their way to the front.

"We'll take him. Go help your army Perseus." Zeus demanded. I nodded then teleported to the battlefield.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were too many... way too many. We were loosing campers, both Greek and Roman. Andrew, I got to say, I was impressed by his fighting, but he was too worn out to continue leading his formation. I made a mental message to the gods and ordered them to make the strongest force field the could manage. After convincing them, I made the biggest attempt to save camp in my entire life. I was doing a technique Chaos taught me to never use, for it would most likely kill it's user and cause more destruction then ever.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okay, sure whatever, say what you want. Please comment and vote, I need your guys' (and gals') opinion.

Follow me, I'll follow you, yea yea.

Signing off~

C&T Stoll1