Hades and Tartarus

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy POV

Hades place was a mess. I guess that's what happens when you're basically the God of the Underworld. Once we arrived, he greeted us with handshakes and a bro hug to me. He informed the 2, not me, about how Tartarus will make your worst fears come out of you.

After his speech, he shadow traveled us on what looked to be, um, Im gonna guess head? Probably.

Rivers were running through the place with little bursts of lava and water coming out of them. The air was grasping us, trying to make us suffocate. The river of fire stood right next to the river Lethe. I started controlling the fire river's water and made it go inside of me.

"Wow, you have to use your powers!" Andrew teased.

"Well, At least I don't have to use my energy walking, cause this is going to be a LONG walk!" I commented.

"True dat." I heard him say under his breathe. Hehe, the Poseidon spawn finally has something he agrees with!

"Well I suggest you guys go ahead drink the fire yeah yeah hurry up." I said. They immediately ran to river and started drinking. Smart kids. Well, Phoebe really isn't a kid but...

After they were done they walked back over waited for me to do something. I started to stare at them eyes open.

"Yes? Can I help you?" I bluntly said.

"Um, im not so-YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHOS BEEN HERE!" Phoebe yelled.

I chuckled, "Im surprised no monsters have attacked yet, but if you must, let's get this show on the road!"

Andrew huffed, "Hurry up cause it's getting harder to breathe."

"Ok, ok jeez!" I said looking at the ignorant boy. Should I shave some hair of the top with my knife? Nah, I'll do it later, maybe in a year's time.

After about an hour of walking and about 34 monster attacks, it looked like we were on the shoulder of Tartarus. Everything was silent, except the heavy breathing coming from Andrew.

Nothing, dreaded silence filled the place, but a powerful aura was flowing through the air. We stopped at exact same time, "Something's not right" I told. A few minutes of hearing then a low and hollow voice answered.

"No, nothing is right," then, 12 Giants dropped in the battlefield.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>