Perseus Jackson has returned

Okay, so. 1. I love you all my fellow wattpadian readers and for you guys, thank you (cause I ain't gay like Nico!) 2. Comment and vote, you wanna be in the story check last chapters AN.

Hope you enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Artemis POV

Everyone was sad. Grief and sorrow filled Camp Half-Blood. For those who didn't know who Omega, the Son of Chaos was, they soon found out. The great Perseus Jackson was dead. The only man I came to respect and... love. Yes, the forever maiden goddess of the moon was in love with a man. The war affected us all. Nothing but pure regret was in the air.

Percy sacrificed his life to save the place that betrayed him. They tossed him into the trash like he was last nights dinner napkin. Why Perseus, why? Just then the conch shell sounded 3 times, signaling another monster attack. For the love of Hades! Are you kidding me?! Already another attack. They were gathered around Half-Blood Hill. Around a thousand maybe.

We already lost 187 of the 900 campers we had, and there were 63 wounded demigods. That leaves us with only 650 demigods to protect a herd of fresh, strong monsters. We gods are tired, holding the force field for Percy and all. We needed him. We needed Perseus Jackson to lead this camp to victory. No one else could do it. Then, there was a battle cry from the enemy side. The Warriors left fought fiercely. Wait, there were only 8. There was 10. Percy died. And I guess another died as well...

Boy, were they mad. They slashed like demons, hatred running through the 8 as the fended off the herd. We need to help. Andrew Jackson sent 300 of the remaining camper to fight alongside the 8 warriors. It was going good until a warrior was stabbed right in the heart by a cyclops. "LUKE!!!" One of the remaining 7 shouted. He was bleeding, no doubt he was going to die. He was plastered crimson with blood. Nothing could heal him. Campers were falling by the hands of Tartarus. 

Help us Chaos please I begged. Just then, an eagle came came into eyesight.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy POV

I jumped into the portal. As I got out on the other side, I shape shifted into an eagle. I glided to camp, as I saw a battle going on near Half-Blood Hill. Demigods were either dying, wounded or already dead. I clutched my claws as I dived near the hill. The remaining campers were retreating, as a new battalion advanced. Thalia, Nico, Michael, Bianca, and the Stolls were fighting. Where were Lee, Zoë and Luke? Just then, I saw a body shimmer and turn limp, as I found Zoë crying next to him. His dead corpse was brought back to the Chaos Cabin as Zoë cried.

Oh that's it, I thought and dove in front of my warriors, but just as I was about land, I morphed back into my human self, Revealing Perseus Jackson. My feet touched the ground as the earth shook. All life forms stared at me in awe. I could hear protest in the background.

"How?"

"Where did he-"

"Can I get some lemonade?"

"It's not possible..."

My thoughts were focused on the sight in front of me. 438 monsters. Including Prometheus. "Go back to the cabin, Stolls, stay here, you have work to do." I grinned. They nodded mischievously as we flashed onto battlefield. I fought like it was the end if I didn't destroy them. 300 left, 200 left. My thoughts focused on Luke who had died trying save this disappointing camp along with Lee. That triggered my rage even more. I took control of the 4 elements, as I used them to make the remaining monsters turn into gold dust. Prometheus was shocked to say the least. He then regained his composure, but before he could speak, I grabbed his shirt and lifted him a few inches of the ground.

"You listen to me! Tell your master to stop attacking us with monsters or I will personally torture him until he dies!" I yelled, my voice full of rage. Prometheus just smirked and replied.

"A primordial cannot simply die." He laughed.

"Oh? But they can fade. Now, let me ask you a question. Explain to me what happened to your father Oureanus!" I screamed. Prometheus looked dumbfounded.

He then managed to say, "He already has an army ready and will attack in two da-" Prometheus started I finished him with a sword in his heart.

"That was for Luke." I stated, before ripping riptide (no pun intended) out of his heart. Prometheus fell to the ground with a hard thud, then a cheer rose from the camp as I saw Artemis run towards me. She did the most unexpected thing she could of... she hugged me. I soon hugged her back as she whispered,

"Thank you Percy."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Liked it? Comment and vote plz!

Also, dedication goes to Jessica_Acissej, one of the non shy readers

Follow me, I'll follow you. Golden rule, Blah blah.

Signing off~

C&T Stoll1