Preparations

Alrighty, chapter 12 is out!

Hope you enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy POV

After Rachel woke, I went to Chiron to see what he'd think. "I think it's only fair 1 Hunter, 1 Camper and 1 Warrior shall go." The old man said with wisdom in his voice.

"Ok, then it's settled. I will go, Artemis will choose her Hunter and you shall chose your camper." I stated.

"Very well, you will be accompanied by Andrew Jackson, camp leader, and for Artemis, um-" Chiron didn't get to finish his sentence. Just then, Artemis busted through the door with her Lieutenant, Phoebe.

"Phoebe will go with you 2, Good luck." Artemis spoke, then she stormed out of the big house, her beautiful auburn hair flowing with her.

I snapped out of my day dream and nodded at Chiron. He nodded back. After that, we casually stepped out of the Big House as we parted ways.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"WAKE UP SUNSHINES!!! MEET ME IN THE GAME ROOM IN 2!" I shouted through house getting everybody groaning and yelling a few nice words. Note the sarcasm. In 1 minute 38 seconds, everyone in the fire team was bound and ready for the meeting.

"May I ask WHY DID YOU WAKE US UP AT 1 IN THE MORNING!!!" Zoë yelled. We were lucky our cabin was soundproof, she would have waken up the entire camp including the Morpheus cabin.

"Well, I'm going on a quest and a need you 7 to protect everyone at camp. Here's what I want, "Conner, Travis...Front Gate. Thalia and Nico at Half Blood Hill. Michael you can keep looking at the blade while Bianca and Zoë guard The Beach," I started, "Am I understood? I questioned.

"Yes sir!" They shouted then made a mock salute to me which I chuckled at.

"Well then get to it!" I shouted, they hurried off and I laughed. Well, might as well get ready before I go...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Alrighty, short but it's an update.

Dedication to my...750 viewers!

Thank you!

Signing off~

C&T Stoll1