Ouranus

Third Person POV

The Giants edged closer as Percy growled at them, but something was weird, it was almost as if more power was contained in the 12. Almost towards the end of a cliff, Phoebe launched an arrow as Andrew lunged.

Percy took his Chaos metal and lunged them into 4 of the Giant's head. Bewildering in pain, the 4 attacked the 3. Andrew swung his blade at Enceledas and connected with his thigh. Omega then threw a dagger into the giant's thigh, meeting the open wound. Roaring with protest, the Giant faded.

1 down, 11 to go. This is going to be a long battle Percy thought. Phoebe then launched an arrow right into one of the Giant's eye as Percy notched one and let it fly where Phoebe got him. 10 left. Just then, a ball of light torched the ground, extinguishing all Giant's excluding Pholybetes.

The Giant hollowed in pain, leaving him to die. But before he could, he spoke, "We will be back, we will end your rein. We......wi-!" Percy stopped his small speech by slicing the Giant's head clean off his body. He then continued to the orb of light.

The mote of light then transformed into a human life form, or primordial life form. As he continued to change, the air got cleaner...fresh air. This wasn't any ordinary God, he was the primordial of the sky, my brother, Ouranus.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>