Aftermath

So this is the last chapter. This is a very short book. But! This is a 3 book series. Wooooohoooo

Hope you enjoy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy POV

I couldn't stand the cheering.

Andrew took all the credit, saying he slayed the Giants single handedly. Foolish boy.

I looked around seeing the camp in complete disaster. Dafuq happened here? I instantly snapped my fingers as the camp returned to its normal self. Lazy demigod's. Them and their slothfulness. They can't even access 20% of their brains capacity.

The weather, beautiful as always while the breeze casted away as I looked at the beach. No one could could have a harder life than me. I started making lyrics as I walked my way down to the shore to find Michael there.

"A tough war is a good war." He said. I nodded, agreeing with his statement. In my mind I new it wasn't over. It felt as if the sun burned less. It was colder than usual.

"Though Im afraid the war never ends." Michael spoke again. His words matched mine as silent rang in our ears.

We sat still, listening to the waves crash into the shore. I got a message from the gods.

Throne room now. We will discuss why.

I pended on message. It was worth a shot.

"Mike, I gotta go so I'll see you later!" I yelled as I teleported to throne room of Mount Olympus. The throne was filled with yelling, but the usual argument between Artemis and Apollo wasn't taking place, in fact, Artemis looked...nervous.

I walked over to the middle of the throne room, still eyeing the Olympians. Zeus then yelled silence, shutting everyone up until you could hair a nail drop in the ground. The king of the gods then looked at me.

"Percy Jackson. Take a seat please," Zeus thundered, "We have a lot to discuss."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And don't know about you guys but 3.5k reads on my first book is very impressive to me. I want to thank all of my powers to my engine!

PercyjacksonloverJW

Leo_In_Green or Jessica_Accisej

JoeyKress

ICEGOD150

ANGEL231 (angel231) PLEASE GIVE THEM A SHOUTOUT!!! Comment vote yea yea.

Signing off for a while~

C&T Stoll1