pt.3 Hunger&Believing

I woke up to the sound of birds. Not normal birds, but really big and majestic looking birds. Their calls were more like a song than a normal bird call. I sat up in the bed and looked around. I saw a pine wardrobe that nicely stood in the corner and a pine table next to it. I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. There was a note that hung on the door that had the word "Enjoy!" and was signed "The forest tailor" in purple letters and a beautiful font. I curiously looked more into the wardrobe only to discover that it was filled with clothes that were all my size. I guess I could pick anything to wear from it. I looked through all of them and saw a bunch of dresses and outfits. I chose an outfit that had black pants, a purple shirt and some boots. After I got them on, I grabbed my bag and started heading out of the door then I realized, I hadn't eaten yet. 

 Stepping out into the open, I was hit with a cool breeze that made my hair whip my face. Looking around I spotted Harry by Marlingus.. Talking to her. 

 "I'm hungry..", I pouted as I walked down to them.

 "Well then come on silly! We're going to go to the meadow of fairies to get breakfast. Fairies make the more magical meals.", Harry put his hands on his stomach to motion him being hungry too. 

 "Fairies?", I asked, not believing.

 "Yes. Fairies.", Harry looked at me oddly. 

 "I don't believe in fairies..", I stated bluntly.

 "AGHHH!!! No! Don’t say that! You just killed a fairy!", Harry put his hands up to cover my mouth. 

As his skin touched mine, I felt little tingles crawling all over my skin. 

 "Please.. Just come to the meadow with us and you'll believe.. Trust me..", Harry starred back into my eyes while letting his hands slip off my face.

 "Okay.. I'll go to meadow with you..", I agreed. 

 I climbed onto Marlingus and held onto her rainbow hair. Harry then got on behind me. I wonder if he was mad at me for saying what I said about the fairies.. There is just no way they could exist, right? Well, if the unicorn existed, I guess fairies could exist too. We started getting higher and higher and then my fear of heights kicked in. I closed my eyes tightly trying to ignore my surroundings. We were back on the ground in the fairy meadow when Harry tapped my shoulder. 

"We're here now." He said while motioning me to get down. I looked around and was, again, amazed. It was beautiful.

 As I got off Marlingus I gazed at the beautiful meadow. All the flowers popped with bright colors and the clouds laid low in the sky as if wanting to catch a glimpse at this beauty. 

 Taking a step forward, I felt myself trip over my own foot.. Only to have someone catch me just in time. 

 Looking up, I saw Harry staring back at me with his beautiful green eyes and a smile playing on his lips.

 "You have beautiful blue eyes..", he stated out of the blue. 

 I felt my cheeks starting to turn red,"thank you.. You do too."

 I bit the inside of my lip and as I turned around to look more at the meadow.. I couldn't help but gasp at the sight of something I'd never believed in.

 A fairy.