pt.14 Queen&A Kiss

Idla P.O.V

 "Are you serious?" he said, shocked. 

 "Yes, I am." I said as I saw his face go from red back to its normal color. 

 "We must hurry now, Harry." I said while I motioned for Oliver to speed up. We rode our unicorns as fast as we could back to the castle so we could prepare for battle and I could become queen and end all of this madness. We arrived at the castle and immediately rushed in. 

 Out of breath, we ran down the hall into the room with the queen throne. I wasn't fully prepared, but I had no choice. 

 "How do become queen?" I asked in a quick manner. 

 Harry looked at me oddly, "Usually we vote and then have this big dinner! Oh and it's sooo fun!! But we don't have time for that obviously."

 "Harry..", I started.

 "Hmmm...", he took a large step towards me.

 "You are an odd child.", I smirked at him as I slowly took a small step back.

 "Okay so, Idla? Do you promise to do whatever it takes to protect your kingdom and to always be great full and loving? Do you promise to always try and help the kingdom, not harm it?", Harry gasped for breath as he finished with all the questions.

 "Can you repeat that?", I asked seriously.

 Harry's eyes bulged out of his head.

 I laughed, "I promise."

 "Now..", Harry took another huge step towards me and as he did, he wrapped one arm around my waist, "Would you ever want a king by your side in the future?"

 "Harry?!", I smacked him in the arm.

 "What??", he smiled a cheeky grin before leaning in close to me.

 "Harry.. What else do I have to do?"

 "You need a royal to pronounce you queen."

 I just looked him him.

 "Without further to do... I now make you, Idla to be the queen of Isla.. Will you kiss me now and make me your king?", Harry said the last part super fast as he leaned in super close to me.

 "What..", I smiled up at him.

 "Kiss me.", he stated as he cupped my cheeks.

 "You went from a question to a statement.. How demanding..", I laughed as Harry then brought his lips to mine, closing the gap.

 As we kissed, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.