pt.9 Chocolate&Laughter

We continued walking forward in silence. I wondered what he was thinking of. We passed through more of the village and went into a shop called 'Filitia's Sweets'. It was a candy store. Harry and I walked in there and looked around. He pointed to his favorite candies. There was such a variety, I don't know how anyone could try them all. After he bought some, he made me eat some. It was the best chocolate I had ever eaten before. 

"Come here." Harry said while pulling me to the side where there wasn't anyone around. 

"What?" I asked concerned.

"Try this." he handed me a small piece of candy wrapped up. I looked at him with a concerned expression. He nodded assuringly. I unwrapped the piece of candy and placed it in my mouth. 

"This tastes good." I said casually. 

"Wait for it.." he said excitingly. I looked around and then realized, I was beginning to float! I was in the air slowly getting higher.

"Harry!" I said trying to get down. Harry ate a piece of candy too and then jumped up and started floating as well. 

"Isn't this so fun?" he asked while doing flips in the air. 

"It really is!" I laughed. "I just have one question, how do we get down?"

"It will wear off eventually." he said calmly.

I narrowed my eyes at Harry, "It'll wear off eventually?!", I moved forward in the air,(though it was very challenging), and smacked him upside the head.

"Ow! Watch it!", he shrieked so loud I saw a couple people look up and scowl at us.

"Silly kids..", I heard an old lady mutter to herself.

I crossed my arms and glared at Harry whom continued to eat the chocolate. 

"If I become queen.. Do I have to have a king? My mother didn't have one so..", I started as Harry looked at me seriously.

Though, it was hard to take him seriously with chocolate all over his face.

"You don't need a king no, but if you wanted to marry you could.", he shrugged.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

"What?", he asked while furrowing his brows together.

"You have chocolate ALL over your face.." , I laughed some more.

"Oh you think it's funny don't you?", Harry came over and started to smear chocolate on my face as well.

"Harry!", I screamed while taking some of my chocolate and doing the same.

We were both laughing so much we didn't notice that we were floating away from the small village and over a stream. Once we were directly above the stream.. I guess the candy wore off because we immediately were dropped into the stream. Getting soaking wet, we laughed some more and splashed around like little children. 

I splashed Harry in the face in an attempt to get the chocolate off.

"Hey!" he splashed me back in the face. 

"I was just trying to get the chocolate off!" I laughed.

"I can clean my own face, thank you very much." he shoved me playfully. I attacked him, making him fall backwards. We both laughed so hard that it hurt. 

"If you wanted a king, who would you want it to be?" Harry asked, becoming serious. 

"Well, I don't know." I said while shrugging. I did know who but I didn't want to say. I wanted Harry to be king. He made me very happy. He had so much knowledge about Isla. 

"Do you feel like training anymore?" he asked while nudging me playfully. 

"I think so." I smiled and laughed. Harry whistled for Marlingus and she flew in. She was fast. He went over and petted her. I wonder if she was telling him anything. He smiled and glanced at me. She had to have said something. 

"Are you coming?" he asked while getting on Marlingus.