pt.13 Power&Wind

Harry's P.O.V.

 I could smell death all around me as I sat in my cell. I knew I couldn't trust my twin brother. I knew he would somehow get into this mess and use it against me.

 As I started to get up,

 I heard someone coming down the stairs. Looking up, I saw it was my twin, 

 Gary.

 He looked at me and smiled, "I killed her."

 My heart dropped to my stomach, "You didn't."

 He took a confident step forward, "But first.. I shattered her heart into a billion pieces."

 "You're bluffing.", I glared at him. My fists started to curl up real hard.

 "Oh! And she even said she loves you.. but now she's dead and in three days.. The kingdom will be mine!! I will take my dragon form and we will rule Isla!"

 "You know..", my tone turned into a playful one, "Isla is such a girly name for a kingdom. You should change it to something more manly."

 My brother eyed me oddly.

 "Just saying..", I shrugged.

 "Don't try to fool me brother."

 And with that, I was left to rot in my cell.  

 I was crushed inside. He killed the only girl I ever loved. She said she loved me? I always loved her. Ever since we were little kids, I knew that she was the most wonderful girl in the world. I sat in the corner crying for a couple of hours until I couldn't cry anymore. 

 She wouldn't go down without a fight though. I needed to find a way out of this terrible place and stop my brother. I needed to do something quickly before it was too late. I got up and headed towards the door and tried to shake it open. Of course, it was locked. Running into it would only hurt me and I wouldn't escape. I started to punch the wall out of anger. I was furious. 

 That’s when I started hearing foot steps.. They sounded light..

 Looking up I saw Idla with a key in her hand. Quickly, she un locked my cell door. 

 "Hurry up! I need your help with the forces!", she half yelled and half whispered as I stumbled towards her.

 "How.. I thought... What? He said he killed you..", I stuttered as I cupped her beautiful face into my hands.

 I saw her shiver.

 "What? He didn't kill me.. Look, I'll explain everything later but for now we need to get out because Oliver and Marlingus are fighting the guards off and I don't think they can hold much longer!", she started to turn but I stopped her.

 "Wait.. Is it true that you love me?", I blurted out. 

 She turned pale, "He said that?"

 My heart sunk in my chest. Maybe he lied to me for the affect. Maybe she didn't love me.

 "Yes and I love you..", I said while taking a step towards her.

 "I love you too.", she smiled once more before grabbing my hand and running out of the prison, towards Oliver and Marlingus.

 As I was dragged behind her, I couldn't help but smile too.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

We ran through a long hall lit only with torches. 

 "How did you find me?" I asked while still running.

 "I knew something was wrong and I finally figured it out. Oliver helped me find this place." she said without stopping. 

 We kept running until we got outside of the dungeon. My brother must have been too busy coming up with another terrible scheme to notice anything different. It was darker outside than normal. We had to do something quick to fix things. Idla would have to become queen right away even though she wasn't trained enough. I would have to help her.

 "As soon as we get to the castle you need to take a test to become queen. I'm sure you'll do fine, then we can get the troops ready..", I stated as she got onto Oliver and I got onto Marlingus.

 "Sounds good.", was all she said.

 As we rode in the night I could tell she was in a certain zone but I interrupted anyways.

 "You'll have to try to get the wind on your side, our side, and that will help us with winning the battle."

 "No need.", was all she said.

Anger started to rise within me, how could she be so calm? We need wind or we will have no chance. How could she just sit there and not understand.

 "Yes, there is a need. We need wind!", I yelled to her in frustration.

 She laughed, "It's on our side Harry."

 "What?"

 "It has been the whole time..", she laughed once more as I saw the castle in the distance.