pt.10 Storms&Romanceeee

As Marlingus flew higher and higher into the sky, Harry told me to clear my mind and for once, I couldn't.

I had too much running around in my head. 

"I can't.", I muttered. 

"Can't?", Harry turned all the way around on Marlingus so he facing me entirely.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to make it rain since we're already wet."

"How do I do that?"

"You must clear your mind."

"I can't Harry..", I shook my head while wishing the sky would turn dark and swallow me in.

Just then, looking up, I saw the sky turn dark and a tornado come in the distance.

"The dark forces!", Harry shouted, "Marlingus! To the castle! Now!"

Wasn't that me though? 

In a minute, we were in the castle, locking all the doors and hiding in the basement.

"I'm sorry..", I said while shivering.

"It's not your fault love. Here..", Harry wrapped his arm around me, making warmth spread throughout me instantly.

"Thanks.. Love..", I laughed as I mimicked his accent.

Harry just smiled at me as we sat in the little basement.

After some time, I sighed heavily and rested my head nicely on Harry's shoulder. At first he stiffened, as if he wasn't expecting me to do that but after a couple seconds, he relaxed. 

"Harry..", I whispered while my eyes started to close.

"Yes love?", he pulled me a little closer to him.

"Is there a king or queen of the dark side? Or is it just the beast?"

"Right now it's just the beast but a couple years ago there was a queen. She was very evil and terrible to the creatures. One day your mother and her fought in an epic battle. It killed much of the dark side and their queen but sadly, it killed ours too.", as he finished explaining, I felt a single tear roll down my cheek.

"I don't understand.. My mom died in her sleep.. At home. I was there..", I took this time to actually look up at Harry as he explained it to me.

"Ahh.. Yes.. Her body and soul died here.. but it's too complicated for me to explain. I'm sorry but that's one subject I don't know how to explain..", he looked down at me with his beautiful green eyes. 

Then, suddenly, I felt his hands cupping my cheeks. 

"Harry..", I felt him bring me even closer to him, putting me in his lap.

"Yes beautiful.."

"Thank you."

He looked at me oddly, "For what?"

"For wanting to actually teach me and not give up on me..", I said even though I knew it sounded corny.

Harry smiled at me, "You're welcome.."

I then yawned, "I'm tired."

"Then let's get some sleep.", Harry laid down and also pulled me down with him so we were side by side.

"One more thing..", I put my finger up and while leaning into Harry, I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Harry.", I whispered as I turned around on my side and shut my eyes.

"Goodnight.. Princess..", I heard Harry whisper behind me as I drifted off into a lovely dream.