NOTES

Hi everyone!

Thank you for reading this fanfiction!

Since you’re reading this, I will take a second to let you know I wrote a first fanfiction about DreamNotFound, in case you’re interested, named Minecraft, but Manhunt is getting real. If you come from this fanfiction, I warmly thank you and send all my love to you for your support! It genuinely means the world to me to see all the votes and the comments and it gives me the motivation to keep on going.

This fanfiction is entirely written by me and is a mainly @GeorgeNotFound and @DreamWasTaken content, but also mentions other people you may recognize.

Everything that will HAPPEN in it is FICTIONAL. Although it will contain NO SMUT, it may contain angst and sensible subjects such as self-harm, suicide mentions and depression, but also explicit romance between two characters.

If this fanfiction is not approved by Dream or George or any other people mentioned in it, it will be TAKEN DOWN immediately. I do not mean to make them uncomfortable at all.

I am a DreamNotFound/Gream shipper BUT it is absolutely FICTIONAL and I acknowledge them as real people with feelings. All of this comes from my imagination and I do NOT think of this as a real thing.

Please do NOT be toxic to them, Dream and George are okay with being shipped because it is FUNNY so please do not write or draw anything that could make them feel uncomfortable or creeped out. Please do not disrespect in any way their sexual orientations and their friendship. This is inacceptable to force them to sail the shipping, or anything in the same kind. This goes for Dream and George and for any other people ever.

On a side note, please bear in mind that I am NOT a native speaker and I might do some mistakes. Please forgive me when I’ll do some.

If you want to talk with me for any reason, you can DM me anytime anywhere, I am @BananaJam5 on twitter and @ssawvu on Instagram :D

((dream, you’re such a ray of sunshine and your laugh is everything

George, you make my heart melt of cuteness and happiness

badboyhalo, you’re the most adorable being in the world, don’t let the memers and the haters get you down, you’re doing great

thank you all three, but also all the creators in general, for sharing your joy and purity with us. You mean so much and you brighten our lives))

THANK YOU FOR READING! ENJOY! ILY ALL :D