19

PLOT REMINDER

Technoblade, a criminal on the run, is pursued by the Hypixel Army. Pairs consisting of one Mage and one Knight are made throughout the country to capture him.

Known pairs are George/Dream, Sapnap/Bad, Skeppy/A6d. They separate in two groups: George and Dream, and Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy and A6d.

Dream and George discover that Technoblade's group consists of Wilbur, an ex-Mage, and Tubbo and Tommy, two children with mysterious origins, raised by Endermen.

After Sapnap recovered from fighting Technoblade, he, Bad, Skeppy and A6d have decided to stay together for the next journey.

__________________

It was getting progressively getting cold. Sapnap rubbed his hands together to warm them up. When he exhaled, he could see his breath freezing in the air. Fall sure had come, and the cool breeze with it. It was gently blowing on the four Warriors that were walking, careful not to slide on the slippery dirt.

 It was gently blowing on the four Warriors that were walking, careful not to slide on the slippery dirt

In the cold, grey sky, the green pearl was shining very distinctively. A6d raised his head and stretched his hand in order to catch the Eye of Ender that fell to the ground slowly and lightly, like it was magically pushed from a spell or an enchant. A6d looked at the direction the pearl indicated to go, and he arranged his scarf around his neck. The cold was making his skin itchy. Sapnap walked over to him.

"Still this way?" He asked, and A6d nodded in return.

The two Knights stepped ahead, leading the way. They have been going for a while now. It's been almost a week since they started following that Eye. Now they were in that thick forest, with tall firs and high mountains. The biomes were truly impressive in this country. You could go from a sunny meadow to a rainy wet forest. The Knights had walked and stayed together for a while since the beginning of the journey, ahead of the two Mages. They were throwing the Eyes to know where to go, were giving the directions and were deciding where and when to stop for rest. They were watching over the Mages all the time. They've been whispering and glancing at him carefully.

The second they got suspicious of Skeppy, they both had started to be careful of him. They had agreed to avoid talking to him.

The situation in which he had shown the Eyes of Ender was way too convenient. While Sapnap was still recovering, Skeppy suddenly brought up he had discovered something incredible in his belongings that he did not notice before. He took them out of nowhere and smiled awkwardly, handing them over, saying he just realized they were in his chest.

It seemed like Endermen eyes. They had the same purple particles that they had, but there was something odd about it - they were shining with a weird yet bright flame in their middle. The three men had never taken a closer look at Endermen eyes to begin with, but it really looked like one. It was truly fascinating.

Skeppy called them the Eyes of End, before saying Eyes of Ender sounded more stylized. They were not his for sure and he had no idea where they were from. He swore he never saw them before, but he was sure that he saw Technoblade use them, and he showed that they were heading to some direction when thrown in the air. He then suggested to follow the direction the Eye was going.