vii. deals

Lucifer and Jophiel got to know each other more, seeing that it had been thousands of years since they last talked. 

"Why did you do it?" She asked, looking over to him. 

"What do you mean, angel?" 

"Why did you disobey Him?" 

"I did what I thought was right." 

"Was it?" 

He shrugged, "I enjoy the power. The respect I get from my demons." 

She nodded, looking around the room. She turned her head when she heard a car door outside. 

"Who is that?" He asked. 

She got up and looked out the window, "My mother." 

"Does she know what you are?"

"Mhm." She turns around, "She knows. Gabriel brought me to her." 

He nods, standing up to find some way to hide from her, Jophiel points towards the bathroom that is connected to her room.

"Go in there, Luce." 

He smiles at the nickname you've given him. He goes where she says while Jophiel makes her way downstairs. 

"Hey, mom." 

"Hi, sweetie." She smiled, "What are you doing home?" 

She shrugs, "Had nothing to do." 

"Well, you're welcome to go on a jog with me and Stephanie if you want." 

"I think I'll pass." She giggles. 

"Figured as much. I'll be back in a little bit. Stay safe." She blows an air kiss over too her while she makes her way back out the door. 

Before Jophiel can turn around, she runs directly into Lucifer. 

"Woah!" She says, falling back onto her behind. 

"Sorry, darling." He says, extending his hand to her, "I need you to go to Hell with me. Sabrina and Lilith aren't there so they won't know about this.

She is wary to accept the offer but does for the sake of her brother. 

He grabbed his wrist, taking her with him. Thankfully this time she wasn't separated from him. 

The room they were in was the same as the last time. Most of the same people were there this time as they were last time. 

One of the three kings turn around, "What are you doing? Bringing a mortal here?" 

"Ah, she isn't any of your business."

"She is! Is she your new concubine?" 

Lucifer's glare pierced through him, "Don't disrespect her." 

The king's neck snapped, presumably killing him. The other kings looked up, neither saying anything in regards to her or the dead king.