10

I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and Nike pros as I danced around my kitchen starting to prepare for dinner. I was excited to have everyone over. Hosting dinners and parties is something that I love doing. My family has always been big on having get togethers so growing up with people constantly over prepared me for this.

I hear a knock on the door making me pause. "It's open!" I yell.

"Hey." Drew smiles opening the door.

"Hello!" I sing as I continue to move around the kitchen preparing to start cooking.

Drew chuckles walking over to the island and leaning on it. "Can I help you with anything?" He asks.

"Nope." I grin shaking my head.

"Come on at least let me stir the sauce or something." He tries.

"No can do. It's mine secret recipe can't let anyone know it." I wink.

Drew shakes his head and smiles at me. "Alright, alright." He throws his hands up as he took a seat on the barstool. "So you excited to start filming in a couple days?" He asks.

"I am! I'm also kinda nervous though." I admit turning around and leaning on the counter.

"Why? You're amazing." Drew questions.

I shrug turning back to the counter to continue cooking. "Just because I've never done this before. I want to be perfect."

"None of us are perfect Lennox." Drew says.

I sigh. "I know that. But I feel like if I'm not perfect I'm failing. I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself." I've always been open about the pressure that I put on myself, it's something I talk about frequently on my YouTube channel.

"I'll admit, sometimes it does feel like there's a lot of pressure while filming but if it ever feels like to much just know you can come talk to me." I smile softly as I turn to him.

"Thanks Drew. That means a lot, really."

Drew and I spent the rest of the time talking about filming and what I can expect until everyone started to flood in. "The party has arrived!" Rudy yells walks into my apartment.

"Why are you so damn loud?" Madison questions staring at Rudy as she and Maddie walk in behind them.

"Len this smells amazing!" Austin calls from the kitchen.

"I hope it taste amazing as well! Y'all go ahead and grab plates so we can start eating." I instruct.

Watching everyone flock to the kitchen and grab food made me excited for what was to come. I had a feeling I was going to become close with all of them.

Once we all had our food and wine poured we were sitting on the floor as Chase raised his glass. "Here's to an amazing season 2 and welcoming Lennox!"

"Cheers to that!" Drew calls as we all click our glasses together laughing.

-

ItsLennox

Liked by Rudeth and 3,142,864 others

Tagged: drewstarkey, madisonbaileybabe, hichasestokes, Rudeth

ItsLennox the result of the first dinner of season 2 brought to you by yours truly! I can't wait to start filming with these crazies

Comments

Rudeth this is the result of many bottles of wine and Len's amazing cooking
-> austinnorth55 len's cooking is 🤤

User but did Lennox ACTUALLY cook dinner?
-> ItsLennox I did thx for asking
-> Madelyncline she's a master chef

Madisonbaileybabe thanks for not saving me from being crushed by the boys
-> ItsLennox sorry babe😩
—> madisonbaileybabe it's fine I'm fine
-user our new fav womance
Comment liked by ItsLennox and madisonbaileybabe

Madelyncline pretty positive I was asleep durning this because I do not recall
-> hichasestokes babe you were sitting right on the couch😂
—> ItsLennox #exposed

User Lennox joining in on the tomfoolery post🤭
-> ItsLennox you know it😉
—> user I... my queen

Drewstarkey was this before or after Len shattered her glass of wine?¿
-> Jonathandavisoffical before unfortunately, what I would give for someone to have a pic of her face after that

-

Drewstarkey

Liked by ItsLennox and 1,854,976 others

Tagged ItsLennox

DrewStarkey proof that Len actually did make us all dinner

Comments

ItsLennox drew coming in clutch with the proof

AustinNorth55 best chef in the OBX
-> Rudeth feeding the hungry like the OBX Jesus

User ship?
-> user2 the ship has sailed

Madelyncline hey can I be you?
-> ItsLennox only if I can be you
—> user I'd settle to be either one of you