24

*Hi yes I changed Lens birthday to be in June not May now*

Birthday bash🥳

Drewseph
Hey guys so idk if y'all know but Lens birthday is in 2 weeks and I was wondering if y'all wanted to help throw her a surprise party???

Maddie Daddie
Hells yes! I love throwing parties!

Cait
Yessssss she LOVES surprises and I think it would mean a lot to her if we threw her one!!

Strokes
Can we PLZ rent out a club?

Aussie
Do you even know how much that cost Chase?

Strokes
Nope🤔

Drewseph
Expensive chase😂

Gimme that JD
Bro I'm in

Rudeth
We gotta play dumb! Act like we know NOTHING

Bailes
Yes!!!! We can get Elaine, Lilah and Jonas to help!

Drewseph
Thanks guys! I was thinking maybe since it's a Friday I'm gonna talk to Jonas and see if we can finesse not filming Friday. Thursday everyone act like they have no idea it's her birthday the next day. Me and her will go out to dinner and I'll make sure she gets dressed up. I'm gonna tel her it's for her birthday cause I'll have to go home for a family thing after filming. Then when we come back I figured we could have it on the roof top?

Maddie Daddie
Drew this is so cute wtf!😭😭

Rudeth
Drew's a simp😱😱

Aussie
He's been a simp🤫

Drewseph
Ok let's not attack me 🥺

Bailes
Me, Maddie and Cait can work on decorating, boys you're on alcohol because that's all we can trust you with, and we can get Elaine and Lilah on food!

Strokes
I'm offended Bailes🙄

Gimme that JD
Honestly same, not surprised though😂

Drewseph
Amazing! She's seriously going to love this!!!!

Cait
I hope we can pull this off😂 she's a nosy mf, I've been trying to throw her a surprise party since we were 15 and she always finds out🤣🤣

Aussie
Oh we'll pull it off😏