28

The night had ended with all of us deciding to turn in at around 3:30 am. Drew and I had ended up in my apartment and I think I saw Caitlin slip back out of the door a minute ago.

I was standing over the sink washing my face when Drew wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. "Happy birthday." He murmured kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I smile turning around. "Really, tonight was so much fun!"

"I'm glad. I wanted to make sure it was great." He smiles. "Speaking of I have one more gift." He trails off walking over to the bed.

"Drew you don't need to get me anything! Seriously tonight was enough." I assure him.

Drew just shakes his head and holds out a black envelope. "Just open it."

I stare at him before taking it. With an eye roll I tear open the envelope and pull out two plane tickets that read CHS -> ATL. Behind those were two tickets to the Luke Combs concert. "So I already got it cleared through Jonas for next month, we'll leave Wednesday evening after we finish filming and fly into Atlanta. I've already gotten us an Air BnB. The concert is Thursday night and then Um if you're ok with it I thought maybe we could drive down you erm your parents Friday for the um anniversary."

This boy was sending me into a state of emotions I hadn't felt in a while. "How'd you know?" I ask, my voice barley above a whisper.

"Caitlin told. I didn't want you to miss it and the concert that's just something to try and keep your mind off of it leading up to it." His eyes were soft and mine were full of tears.

Leaping forward I wrap my arms around his neck. "Thank Drew, seriously this means more than you will ever know." I whisper pulling away and placing my hands on his cheeks.

"I don't have to come for it if you don't want me to, you can 100% take Caitlin I just bought two because-" I stop him by pressing my lips to his again.

"I want you there." I assure him. "Besides I think it's time my family meet my boyfriend." I smile.

Drew grins as well leaning down and pressing his lips to mine again. "Speaking of meeting family..." he trails off. "I know we haven't told anyone but our friends but I kinda let it slip to Brooke that we're dating and now she's begging me to either bring you to North Carolina with me or have them down."

"Well maybe you should invite your siblings down then! Kinda rude of you not to honestly." I tease.

"You're not mad I told them?" He worried.

I chuckle shaking my head. "Of course not Drew, they're you're family I expected you to tell them."Relief washed over his face.

"Brooke is gonna be excited when I tell her." He grins. "She's been dying to meet you."

"I can't wait to meet her!" I smile back.

*ItsLennox posted a story*