12

Today we were going into Charleston for our dress fittings. "I love dress fittings because it's like we're playing dress up!" Maddie exclaimed as we headed down the road.

I was riding with her, Chase, Drew and Rudy because we had to go early seeing as we had the most costumes. "I think girls are the only ones who fully enjoy this." Rudy huffs. "I just want to go to bed.

"Quit being a baby! Aren't you excited to see what JJ gets to wear this season?" I ask.

"Shhhhhh too loud, it's only 8 am." Drew presses his fingers to my lips as him and Rudy both lay their heads on my shoulder closing their eyes. I was sat in the middle of the back seat as Chase drove and Maddie in the passenger seat.

I look between the two boys and chuckle. "Y'all comfy?"

"Shhhhh pillows don't talk." Rudy mumbles making me chuckle.

Eventually we pulled up and parked everyone scrambling out. "We have arrived!" Maddie sings as we waltz in.

"Hey! I'm Emmie!" One of the costume designer comes up and hugs me.

"Lennox!" I smile greeting her.

"We have some amazing outfits planned for Sailor!" She says excitedly.

I clap my hands. "I can't wait to see them!" I admit.

"Hey I'm hooking up to Bluetooth!" Chase yells as we all get into our dressing rooms. Soon what I've come to know as the OBX playlist is blasting through the building as different articles of clothing are being thrown over at me.

"Alright this is what you'll be wearing in the first scene!" She calls over handing me a red bikini top, Jean shorts, a Braves baseball cap and some converse. 

Slipping it on I step out and see Maddie in a similar outfit. "You look hot!" Maddie exclaims.

"Thank you ma'am." I wink doing a little spin. "I can say the same for you.

The boys come out seconds later, all wearing swim trunks, Chase being the only one with a shirt on and it being his signature Hawaiian shirt undone. "Ok boys!" I whistle.

"Look at you Miss Kook." Rudy jokes.

"Lennox come here!" Emmie called me over to a table where they stand. "So a tradition is everyone gets to pick one of their pieces of jewelry that they wear all the time, so here are your choices. You've got rings, necklaces, bracelets..." she trails off opening the box.

In the box I saw a little anchor necklace and I knew that was the piece for Sailor. "How bout this one?" I question picking it up.

"I think its perfect." She nods tagging it so we know.

We continued trying on outfits and fixing what needed to be fixed for hours but it was so much fun, especially when the others showed up. 

"Drew stop!" I laugh as he chases me around the warehouse with a water gun that he found from god knows where.

I round a corner thinking I'm safe but run straight into someone's arms. "Got her drew!" Rudy chuckles holding me tight as I'm shot with the water gun soaking my hair.

"You assholes!" I laugh trying to fight Rudy's grip.

The two boys just laugh as I continued to get sprayed. "Alright she's had enough I think." Rudy laughs letting me go. "Happy initiation Len."

"Y'all suck." I huff crossing my arms over my now soaked t-shirt. I had finished my outfits for the day and was now just waiting on the others to finish.

"You love us." Drew grins.

I roll my eyes dramatically at him. "You wish." Walking pass the two boys I head back out to wear the changing rooms were to watch the others.

"Lennox!" I turn to see Jonas and Lilah walking in.

"Hi!" I grin hugging the girl who I had spent weeks messaging. When her dad casted next she immediately reach out. "It's so nice to finally meet you!"

"You too!" Lilah and I got along great she was such sweet girl.

"Dad, you have to let Lennox post a sneak peak of one her outfits! It will get so much attention." Lilah tells Jonas.

Jonas pauses from talking to a stylist and turned to us. "You think?"

I shrug not really knowing. "Yes! She has the more followers than the OBX page."

"How many?" Jonas questions.

"4.2 mill." I respond making Lilah grin at her dad.

"Do it!" Jonas points at me smiling. "And you missy might just have a PR mind." He grins at his daughter.

-

ItsLennox

Liked by YaGirlCait and 2,753,863 others Tagged OBX ItsLennox here's your sneak peak at Sailor🚤  queen kook coming in hot

Tagged OBX
ItsLennox here's your sneak peak at Sailor🚤  queen kook coming in hot

Comments

Drewstarkey Sarah better watch out
-> Madelyncline I will gladly step down and claim my princess crown

Drewstarkey also 🔥🔥
-> User are we seeing this

User1 so she's a kook
-> user2 no one is surprised by this

User3 but who do you date????
-> ItsLennox a queen doesn't always need a king, butttttttt having one isn't bad either😏

Rudeth wonder where you wear that?
-> AustinNorth55 must be a date or something?
—> Jonathandavisoffical date foe sho
—-> ItsLennox can y'all like not expose me? K thanks

Lilah.pate a mf queen👸🏻
-> ItsLennox ur my queen