15

The whole crew sat on the roof top together waiting on the burgers to finish grilling. Rudy and Chase were manning the grills while I was supervising them. "Rudy you can't keep seasoning them!" I exclaim.

"I just think they need a little extra kick." He kicks his foot out making a joke.

I groan snatching it from his hands. "No! I seasoned them perfectly! You're going to ruin them!" I pout. "Your opinion wasn't in the recipe!"

Everyone behind us started cracking up at my words. "She got you there Rudy." Drew laughs coming over and throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"So you're all just gonna sit there and let her talk to me like that!" Rudy fake gasps. "Some friends you are."

"Just flip the burgers Rudes." I laugh walking out from under Drew's arm towards the cooler.

I squat down and dig to the bottom trying to find a white claw. Standing back up I walk over to where all the girls were standing grinning. "What's up?"

"Drew is 100% checking you out." Maddie smirks trying to hide it by taking a sip.

"No he's not." I roll my eyes.

Madison scoffs. "Please Len, Drew's had a crush on you since he came on your podcast."

I glancing over my shoulder I watch as he laughs with Rudy about something. "Besides you two are almost inseparable and the last time I saw you like that was with Jake." My head snaps towards Caitlin.

"We're just friends." I say turning back to watch him mess around with Austin.

"Friends don't look at each other the way you and Drew do." Maddie says laying a hand on my shoulder. "I should know I said the same thing about Chase and I."

I couldn't deny it. Of course I felt something towards him, he's hot as hell, sweet as can be and the complete opposite personality of Jake. But that's my problem, I'm scared to get hurt like I did with Jake. "We're just friends guys, I promise." I force a smile before walking back towards the boys to make sure Rudy doesn't ruin dinner.

-

ItsLennox

Liked by Lilah

Liked by Lilah.pate and 3,765,875 others
Tagged Rudeth, Hichasestokes

ItsLennox lemme set the scene.
Chase: trying to read the instructions to the grills, Rudy: eating cheez it's claiming he is a gRiLl MaStEr,
and Me: trying to get either boy to listen to me and just let me read the recipe

563 comments
Elameeeee if only Rudy had listened we wouldn't have had burnt burgers
-> ItsLennox "relax Len I know what I'm doing"
—> Rudeth it's not my fault chase turned the heat up when I wasn't looking!
—-> ItsLennox excuses excuses

User1 Lens face shows straight annoyance
-> ItsLennox thats what happens when people don't listen to me

Drewstarkey "your opinion wasn't in the recipe"
-> Jonathandavisoffical hahahah best Len quote of the night
—> ItsLennox what can I say Rudy was messing them up!

-

Madelyncline

Liked by ItsLennox and 863,065 othersTagged ItsLennox, Drewstarkey

Tagged ItsLennox, Drewstarkey

Madelyncline well elameeeee thought she was capturing me but what she actually capture was Len completely sassing drew and him pouting about it

218 comments

ItsLennox he stays pouting
-> Drewstarkey fake news
—> ItsLennox it's not but think what you want drewseph
-> user1 date already
(Liked by austinnorth55, Madelyncline, hichasestokes, madisonbaileybabe, Jonathandavisoffical, Rudeth)
—> ItsLennox I hate everyone

AustinNorth55 "drew if you can't say anything intelligent don't say anything at all"
-> Madelyncline "it was intelligent 🥺"
-> Hichasestokes the amount of Len one liners in just this one night...

User2 Lennox kinda sounds like a bitch
-> YaGirlCait she's not but Thanks for trying to feel important
—> ItsLennox thx pal

Elameeeee the hair flip thouuuu 💁🏽‍♀️
-> Rudeth signature Len move
—> ItsLennox not wrong